Hello There!

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Oak Rwne! People call me the Pokémon Prof Rwne! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession gotta catch 'em all.

Well that was fun. I guess I'll tell ya guys about myself a bit. Pokémon was my childhood. I played Pokémon Yellow when I was really young, like 3/4, and never got deeply into the games (Still loved the show) until I was introduced to Crystal when I was like 6/7. I loved every aspect of the game and spent hours everyday into it. I remember encountering Entei for the first time. Well I'm rambling a bit. No one is going to read a big paragraph.

I'm Canadian. My favourite pokemon are Scyther, Magmar, Dragonite, Aerodacty, Murkrow, Hoothoot, Ampharos, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Ariados, Girafarig, Wooper, Kingdra, Entei, Numel, Medicham, Claydol, and Kecleon. I didn't put them in any specific order if I only had to choose 1 favourite it'd have to be between Murkrow or Ariados.

I'm a casual pokémanic. Not into breeding the perfect pokémon. I am keen on getting a good nature though, IVs or EVs aren't too important for me but I may focus on it and competitive battling once I've beaten Elite Four, etc. 

I'm a quite the forum nerd too so expect to see me around. Might bug a friend of mine to make me a signature or if anyone is willing to make me one that'd be great too.

My hobbies and interests are playing Pokémon, watching anime, space, planets, and technology (Technology is incredible!)

I'm sure there's already a thread somewhere on these forums but I just like gotta just say this; I like fairy type. I feel it balanced out the typings perfectly. I was against it before I tried it out but it goes together very well so don't hate on it until you've tried it. 

EDIT: I guess it's worth mentioning that my other in-game name is Clean. I'm sure some of you are familiar with that, I've been playing quite religiously since I found out about this game.
Edited by Rwne