[Battle Frontier] Ranking Rewards

ThinkNice

Question

Make the rankings of Battle Frontier weekly or monthly and award the top 3 with BP/TMs/Yen. Make the top 1 spot worth fighting for though! This will keep Battle Frontier challenging and fun longer and also creates competition without adding PvP.

Just make the prizes worth fighting for. And I would suggest to see what the most popular places are. Battle Tower is obviously the most popular so it should have the best prizes, after that Battle Factory. If you make the prizes the same regardless of popularity you will either have crappy prizes or very good prizes for places that don't get that much attention anyway, which means you get a better prize for doing less.

Edited by ThinkNice

7 answers to this question

Prize rankings for each facility should go something like this imo:
~Pyramid (easily the harderst place along with the highest bp payout iirc)
~Tower/dome (very popular places to compete)
~Factory (tough atm to get on a streak)
~Arena/Pike
~Palace (completely luck oriented)

Edited by Kizhaz

prize rankings for each facility should go something like this imo
Pyramid (easily the harderst place along with the highest bp payout iirc)
Tower/dome (very popular places to compete)
Factory (tough atm to get on a streak)
Arena/Pike
Palace (completely luck oriented)

Arena, Pike and Palace should not have ranking rewards IMO they will have very low interest and are generally not that interesting.

Arena, Pike and Palace should not have ranking rewards IMO they will have very low interest and are generally not that interesting.

I love the pike :3 but with lesser or no prizes at all, I can see those 3 being deserted

This is false.

There is a large presence of RNG, but the moves picked via RNG are dependent on nature.

Really O.o That's news to me, I just remember my pokemon being dumb fucks and using shit moves or being incapable to use it's power or something