Celadon Training Club - General Thread

No offense to Gilvy or JJ but how can anyone be experienced in a tier that isnt even a week old

It's all about being able to develop a balanced team in a tier. You do this by recognizing threats that are both easy to obtain and have an easy ability to exert pressure on the tier. I believe I can do this by looking at the NU tier list. I think they call it theory. If you want me to take NU off of my resume then fine, but I think I could help players in that field. 

I know I showed up rather late, but were there people giving direct tips about how people battled/made teams/etc.?

Because I feel that that's something important that should be involved with this training club. Like how Bellyzard needs SERIOUS team support to use (if you're daring enough to use it in the first place), or team building stuff, etc.

I know I showed up rather late, but were there people giving direct tips about how people battled/made teams/etc.?

Because I feel that that's something important that should be involved with this training club. Like how Bellyzard needs SERIOUS team support to use (if you're daring enough to use it in the first place), or team building stuff, etc.

I kinda agree. Maybe someone prepares a presentation and everybody listens (like in school lol). After that question time. And maybe then do some battles to practice the just learned.

What i´ve seen today was bichardrenzina battle everybody rest spectates and tell him what he already knew.

Was still fun tho. If i can I´ll be there next time again. Mainly because it´s less boring than vermillion

Edited by xILuLu

I kinda agree. Maybe someone prepares a presentation and everybody listens (like in school lol). After that question time. And maybe then do some battles to practice the just learned.

What i´ve seen today was bichardrenzina battle everybody rest spectates and tell him what he already knew.

Was still fun tho. If i can I´ll be there next time again. Mainly because it´s less boring than vermillion

Yup you came a little bit later. More people was there at the start and for the presentation. Also lot of helpers sadly could not be there today so it was not easy to help all the people was there

And If you have any questions on your actual team or others things feel free to pm any helper on the moment (BlueJim, LeTyrone and I were there today). We dueled a lot and gave some advices in pm after battles. Hope get more helpers the next time. It was the first time and we still need a more sessions before everything run easily.

I hope to see you both on the next time :)

That was pretty fun.

If you didn't show up today, I recommend you show up at another date, it's a nice experience.

Good way to meet people and practice. :)

Ye It was really nice. Thanks for people coming today I hope you enjoyed the session. I know the time was not the best but due to Officials tournaments on the Week ends, it's hard to deal with an other time.

The Next session is fixed on Thursday, 11th June, 3:00 PM EDT // 7:00 PM GMT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.