Introducing a Role player to a Role playing game

Hi everyone, I go by Dash in most games so that'll do for now. I'm a fan of pokemon, but I haven't played any of the games really since Gold version on the game boy color. I'm not up to date with IVs or EVs, though I do have friends who are. My interest is primarily a casual one, but I am open to roleplay (in the traditional D&D or Neverwinter Nights sense). Of course I understand that roleplaying out your trainer's progress and ambitions within the boundaries of the pokemon universe isn't a very well-received one at best, and one met with ridicule at worst. I'm not expecting anything from anyone, but in case there are any like-minded players who come across this feel free to message me or even friend my character "Acton" in-game. I look forward to meeting everyone regardless of whether or not we share a common interest in RP

Are you from another Pokémon forum ?

Died of laughter.

Hi everyone, I go by Dash in most games so that'll do for now. I'm a fan of pokemon, but I haven't played any of the games really since Gold version on the game boy color. I'm not up to date with IVs or EVs, though I do have friends who are. My interest is primarily a casual one, but I am open to roleplay (in the traditional D&D or Neverwinter Nights sense). Of course I understand that roleplaying out your trainer's progress and ambitions within the boundaries of the pokemon universe isn't a very well-received one at best, and one met with ridicule at worst. I'm not expecting anything from anyone, but in case there are any like-minded players who come across this feel free to message me or even friend my character "Acton" in-game. I look forward to meeting everyone regardless of whether or not we share a common interest in RP

Haha welcome uugu

Greetings from the edge lord of PokeMMO, hope you'll find some amusement in this wretched game. For starters, IV and EV thing is where the cancer begins and it will keep going downhill from there. Welcome overall and enjoy your stay as much as you can

I legit fell down laughing