[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 5

4ever butthurt ur team iz bad

I mean, last time there was an actual reason it didn't work, because showdown matches have replays and all.

But this wasn't a showdown match, so there's 0 reason why the rule shouldn't be upheld. 

I mean, last time there was an actual reason it didn't work, because showdown matches have replays and all.

But this wasn't a showdown match, so there's 0 reason why the rule shouldn't be upheld. 

There's also 5+ people who should have yellow cards

Rules are for nerds

so imporTANT for you ? :D

Edited by ErrorGlumac

that moment you talk shit to people when rules are broken for them but when it happens to you its a different story. 

that moment you talk shit to people when rules are broken for them but when it happens to you its a different story. 

but last time when thinknice told me no, i didn't cry about it.

circumstances are different this time, so trying again.

what what? always knew ur a nerd

"what" as in i literally have no idea what you tried to say

Edited by Rigamorty

you had no idea?^^ lol okay

I don't know how hard of a concept this is to grasp. You replied to my post that has absolutely nothing to do with you, with words that do not make any sense. "So importing to you?" I realize your English isn't all their, that is why I replied with "what" thinking maybe you'd use common sense, re-read what you wrote, and try to reword it in a way that makes a remote amount of sense. But no. Instead you just go and say some more shit that makes even less sense. Now please, tell me what you actually even meant with that first post, because I still don't understand it, and instead of responding to my "what" with an explination, you just kept going on with silly shit talk for no reason. Did I offend you in some way? Does me asking a simple question about a rule make you think there's some sort of need to attack me?

I don't know how hard of a concept this is to grasp. You replied to my post that has absolutely nothing to do with you, with words that do not make any sense. "So importing to you?" I realize your English isn't all their, that is why I replied with "what" thinking maybe you'd use common sense, re-read what you wrote, and try to reword it in a way that makes a remote amount of sense. But no. Instead you just go and say some more shit that makes even less sense. Now please, tell me what you actually even meant with that first post, because I still don't understand it, and instead of responding to my "what" with an explination, you just kept going on with silly shit talk for no reason. Did I offend you in some way? Does me asking a simple question about a rule make you think there's some sort of need to attack me?

Translation for Glumac: My team is poopoo and I'm buttmad because all we do is lose. I wish I was a handsome spheal.

can i bring up this thing again and maybe have it work this time?

[spoiler]When you agree on a time you must post in the weekly thread the time and date you agreed on or ten minutes before your match starts. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS the match will be forfeit on both sides.[/spoiler]

I simply forgot about it (my apologies), so did Dede. I'm all about competitive spirit all the time and I have not done this on purpose. If you really want it to be upheld so much, we can simply do one more battle with Dede WITH posting the time. Implying it will change anything.

I simply forgot about it (my apologies), so did Dede. I'm all about competitive spirit all the time and I have not done this on purpose. If you really want it to be upheld so much, we can simply do one more battle with Dede WITH posting the time. Implying it will change anything.

Thanks for explaining. The rule is there because PSL is also about togetherness and being able to watch the battles as they go. Coming together to watch a a single battle is one thing that makes the PSL special too. It is there in big red letters and as this is not Showdown I cannot really allow it like this. If it was a less crucial match it wouldn't matter much but I really want people to uphold rules like these. And for why I'm saying this now, well simply because I can't watch this thread closely on if anyone is upholding this rule but that's what a manager is for :p

If you two can find a time to rematch before the deadline that would be great, you use the same leads and the same teams though.

Thanks for explaining. The rule is there because PSL is also about togetherness and being able to watch the battles as they go. Coming together to watch a a single battle is one thing that makes the PSL special too. It is there in big red letters and as this is not Showdown I cannot really allow it like this. If it was a less crucial match it wouldn't matter much but I really want people to uphold rules like these. And for why I'm saying this now, well simply because I can't watch this thread closely on if anyone is upholding this rule but that's what a manager is for :P

If you two can find a time to rematch before the deadline that would be great, you use the same leads and the same teams though.

We will battle in 30 minutes then

EDIT:

fuk I don't remember the team I used

Edited by RysPicz