[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 5

Unfortunate for me to ask this but i think its necesary:

[spoiler]

screenshot-1433535494-1343011.png[/spoiler]

I hope we can battle tomorrow, but tbh he hasnt show any interest at all. If we cant battle i will request an activity win, anyways it doesnt really matter couse we already won the week.

Peace.

Unfortunate for me to ask this but i think its necesary:

[spoiler]

screenshot-1433535494-1343011.png[/spoiler]

I hope we can battle tomorrow, but tbh he hasnt show any interest at all. If we cant battle i will request an activity win, anyways it doesnt really matter couse we already won the week.

Peace.

Tyrone so greedy

Just wants to keep his personal record clean

Lel should we ask Darkshade about this 'unforeseen staff work' that makes him unable to battle for 20 min

earlier today tyrone and i were talking about tier related stuff. tyrones running the UU council as part of his job as staff. i dont know what time frexa /w and i didnt check the clock of write down the time we talked but it was for at least 30 minute time period about 2 hours ago.

earlier today tyrone and i were talking about tier related stuff. tyrones running the UU council as part of his job as staff. i dont know what time frexa /w and i didnt check the clock of write down the time we talked but it was for at least 30 minute time period about 2 hours ago.

let's not act like it takes long to do a showdown battle. and I know Frexa has been trying to get a time with Tyrone all week

Inarin is subbed in for Kazooka because of a thunderstorm knocking her electricity out.

This is not going to be able to happen, I'm not at my PC, and won't be able to get on at any time, all day.

Sorry Heroes.

[spoiler]

I'm out of town for family reasons tomorrow, which was already arranged.

Plus, this is too last minute, and I didn't even know about the sub in until it'd happened. ;-;

[/spoiler]

jk I would never do that

047fd87b331bcea279aa804ec01c1a16.png

+1 for RVTN

can i bring up this thing again and maybe have it work this time?

[spoiler]When you agree on a time you must post in the weekly thread the time and date you agreed on or ten minutes before your match starts. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS the match will be forfeit on both sides.[/spoiler]