UU Tier Discussion Request Thread

Just now, OrangeManiac said:

It isn't getting walled "to some degree", it's completely hard walling them so not even a prediction will win them this encounter. And this is what Slowking does. Not to mention that Scizor is the only Pokemon you can switch on CurseCradily all day every day, the rest will wear out eventually.

252+ Atk Choice Band Hitmonlee Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking: 89-105 (44 - 51.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking: 94-111 (46.5 - 54.9%) -- 11.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Aggron Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking: 104-124 (51.4 - 61.3%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Aggron is the only one that works in theory but this requires you to predict with Tpunch and being locked to CB Thunderpunch your opponent has such a room for selection to punish Aggron for the Choice Band.

You missed my point. Lee, Scizor and Aggron don't have to beat Slowking on top of beating Cradily to be considered viable counters to Cradily since Slowking is a bait to other threaths like Crawdaunt and Glalie. 

Lee and Aggron are offensive checks, you can't really expect them to switch on Cradily all day because then your offensive check would have the ability to stall which is highly cancer. 

Just now, gbwead said:

You missed my point. Lee, Scizor and Aggron don't have to beat Slowking on top of beating Cradily to be considered viable counters to Cradily since Slowking is a bait to other threaths like Crawdaunt and Glalie. 

Lee and Aggron are offensive checks, you can't really expect them to switch on Cradily all day because then your offensive check would have the ability to stall which is highly cancer. 

I have nothing to dispute about the first point of Slowking being a set up bait to some things in the metagame, hence why I didn't quote and respond to it. I mostly wanted to dispute the point that Cradily's counters aren't just "walled to some degree", they are all hard walled by Slowking.

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Oh, I forgot. There is one more thing that can be used against Cradily and about which I totally forgot.

Perish song. And we do have viable users of this move in the tier as well, just sayin

Considering it has been established that phazers suck in UU, I feel this is very true.

1 minute ago, pachima said:

u realized that question made no sense, didn´t u?

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

Wtf

Yeah yeah ok i edited haha. Was a litteral translation of a french expression so i guess it makes no sense in english lol

How to take advantage of cursefests:

Step 1: Breed a careful stantler (psych up, imprison, mimic, filler attacking move)
Step 2: Use stantler on a steroid cradily and psych up.
Step 3: Eventually cradily will recover, use mimic at that instant.
Step 4: Provided you already imprison somewhere on the stallfest, keep damaging cradily until it dies.
Step 5: You finished cradily off and have a recover +6 atk/def stantler for the rest of the match.
Only crits can tear you apart. EZ
10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Bringing back status absorber blanket wall Kanga with god speed and perfect cancer coverage to stop a slow and vulnerable to status wall like Cradily with 4 weaknesses and multiple safe counters. Hell no!

Also setup for offensive mons. >only talking about careful kanga

offensive kanga >

Move from hariyama to uu.

It can become very strong in the UU tier, but in OU it is a pity that they leave behind this great pokemon.

Not long ago they tried to put rhydon in uu and I'll upload it again the next day. All I ask is that they put it to the test.

While it may turn out to be a large kills walls with bulk up and elemental fists I think slowking might be a great counter for him, just like swellow.

Even with choice band could annoy to the great amount of walls that moves by UU.Aun bearing this in mind they should try to lower it of category.

It is preferable to be a big fish in a small pond, to be a small fish unused in a great sea.

IGN: Jerichogamer

13 minutes ago, JerichoGamer2 said:

Move from hariyama to uu.

It can become very strong in the UU tier, but in OU it is a pity that they leave behind this great pokemon.

Not long ago they tried to put rhydon in uu and I'll upload it again the next day. All I ask is that they put it to the test.

While it may turn out to be a large kills walls with bulk up and elemental fists I think slowking might be a great counter for him, just like swellow.

Even with choice band could annoy to the great amount of walls that moves by UU.Aun bearing this in mind they should try to lower it of category.

It is preferable to be a big fish in a small pond, to be a small fish unused in a great sea.

IGN: Jerichogamer

Just because a pokemon is useless in OU doesn't mean it should be moved down, it was banned to OU because of its power and variety of coverage moves

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking: 112-132 (55.4 - 65.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Altaria: 204-244 (112 - 134%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Nidoqueen: 106-126 (53.8 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 138-164 (75.8 - 90.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Meganium: 96-114 (51.3 - 60.9%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (is the same for fire punch too)

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Omastar: 200-236 (112.9 - 133.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Vileplume: 108-128 (59.3 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

There isn't enough in UU to tank it at all

18 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

El hecho de que un pokemon es inútil en la unidad organizativa no quiere decir que se debe mover hacia abajo, que fue prohibida para OU debido a su potencia y variedad de movimientos de cobertura

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama trueno ponche vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking: 112-132 (55,4 - 65,3%) - garantizado 2HKO sobras después de la recuperación

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Puño Hielo vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Altaria: 204-244 (112 - 134%) - garantizado OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Puño Hielo vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Nidoqueen: 106-126 (53,8 - 63,9%) - garantizado 2HKO sobras después de la recuperación

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama superpotencia vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 138-164 (75,8 - 90,1%) - garantizado 2HKO sobras después de la recuperación

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Puño Hielo vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Meganium: 96-114 (51,3 - 60,9%) - 94,9% de probabilidad de 2HKO después de la recuperación sobras (es el mismo para el sacador de fuego también)

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama vs. superpotencia 252 HP / 252+ Def Omastar: 200-236 (112,9 - 133,3%) - garantizado OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Hariyama Puño Fuego vs 252 HP / 252+ Def Vileplume: 108-128 (59,3 - 70,3%) - garantizado 2HKO sobras después de la recuperación

No hay suficiente en el tanque UU a él en absoluto

252 Atk Choice Band Swellow Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 150-176 (68.4 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Guts Swellow Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 222-264 (101.3 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 SpA Slowking Psychic vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Hariyama: 132-156 (60.2 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Altaria Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 98-116 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 21.1% chance to 2HKO (Altaria DD)
252+ Atk Scizor Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 98-116 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 21.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Aggron Focus Punch vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 107-126 (48.8 - 57.5%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Crobat Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 152-182 (69.4 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

As I said hariyama would be very strong in uu, even so could have its problems and with this would reduce the amount of walls in the duels uu
1 minute ago, JerichoGamer2 said:

252 Atk Choice Band Swellow Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 150-176 (68.4 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Guts Swellow Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 222-264 (101.3 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 SpA Slowking Psychic vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Hariyama: 132-156 (60.2 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Altaria Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 98-116 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 21.1% chance to 2HKO (Altaria DD)
252+ Atk Scizor Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 98-116 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 21.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Aggron Focus Punch vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 107-126 (48.8 - 57.5%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Crobat Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 108 Def Hariyama: 152-182 (69.4 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

As I said hariyama would be very strong in uu, even so could have its problems and with this would reduce the amount of walls in the duels uu

you do realize Hariyama will one shot all these pokemon except for Slowking right? Also considering Slowking would have to swap in on Hariyama to wall it, and Hari is faster, Hari will win that battle. The only way any of your calcs make sense is if it's for revenge killing, which is still unhealthy because if you look at pokemon like Wobbu and Dugtrio (who are Uber mind you), they were banned because of the fact they can take a pokemon down with them no matter what.

9 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

you do realize Hariyama will one shot all these pokemon except for Slowking right? Also considering Slowking would have to swap in on Hariyama to wall it, and Hari is faster, Hari will win that battle. The only way any of your calcs make sense is if it's for revenge killing, which is still unhealthy because if you look at pokemon like Wobbu and Dugtrio (who are Uber mind you), they were banned because of the fact they can take a pokemon down with them no matter what.

Altaria and omastar one shot
Nidoqueen, slowking, vileplume meganium steelix 2 shots.
We also agree that the slowking that shows recently would be in wall.0 SPATK format (with this I meant that I would change the duels a little UU) only see walls in uu.equipos of 4 walls and always this cradily and altaria.que both Would you bother seeing hariyama in these teams too? Just think .. we are not even counting the boost of the walls.

And let's not forget jynx of 1 psichic would weaken hariyama:
252 SpA Life Orb Jynx Psychic Vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Hariyama: 237-281 (108.2 - 128.3%) - guaranteed OHKO

Returning to the subject .. Altaria would stop being seen wall and would use more its moveset DD.lo that it does not have anything bad.we do not forget that this one uses pen dance. Would only use a little the head before making its comps uu

In the case of omastar could be seen more in its version sweeper.Lo that there is nothing wrong either.

Anyway ... I consider that hariyama could be a big shot in uu ... to be a small fish in or do not you think?

Just now, JerichoGamer2 said:

Altaria and omastar one shot
Nidoqueen, slowking, vileplume meganium steelix 2 shots.
We also agree that the slowking that shows recently would be in wall.0 SPATK format (with this I meant that I would change the duels a little UU) only see walls in uu.equipos of 4 walls and always this cradily and altaria.que both Would you bother seeing hariyama in these teams too? Just think .. we are not even counting the boost of the walls.

And let's not forget jynx of 1 psichic would weaken hariyama:
252 SpA Life Orb Jynx Psychic Vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Hariyama: 237-281 (108.2 - 128.3%) - guaranteed OHKO

Returning to the subject .. Altaria would stop being seen wall and would use more its moveset DD.lo that it does not have anything bad.we do not forget that this one uses pen dance. Would only use a little the head before making its comps uu

In the case of omastar could be seen more in its version sweeper.Lo that there is nothing wrong either.

Anyway ... I consider that hariyama could be a big shot in uu ... to be a small fish in or do not you think?

WHY WOULD YOU KEEP HARI IN ON JYNX???

Oh and if you want to change Altaria to DD user, oh great it has a super small chance of 2HKOing Hari, guess what bub? Hari's TPunch also 2HKOs, his Ice Punch OHKOs, you already lost that matchup as Altaria.

LO Oma is not going to kill Hari considering if you sacrifice defensive stats to go sweeper Hari now OHKOs him.

Trying to get Hari into UU is never going to happen because it has too much of an offensive presence and the tier council will not allow it as they have said in the past.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.