[Sig] Thread Full O'Signatures [[Closed until futher notice]]

Akunja

Are there any specific renders that you might want?

Na, just freestyle it however you like. I guess if you want some sort of basis to go by, I like a glossy black kind of color and my favorite legend would probably be a shiny rayquaza (spelled it wrong lol)

Hey, your signatures look pretty good. I'd like a team signature.

Base image: http://i.imgur.com/gjoMx.jpg

Text: δ with DELTA LEAGUE or Delta League, similar to my current sig.

Effects: You can leave or crop the current background with the image, or make it however you feel like. I'd also like you to enhance the 'shiny' effect around it's silhouette.

Size: Approximately 600x200, you can work around that (No bigger than Y200 though please ;D).

Thanks!

Hey, your signatures look pretty good. I'd like a team signature.

Base image: http://i.imgur.com/gjoMx.jpg

Text: δ with DELTA LEAGUE or Delta League, similar to my current sig.

Effects: You can leave or crop the current background with the image, or make it however you feel like. I'd also like you to enhance the 'shiny' effect around it's silhouette.

Size: Approximately 600x200, you can work around that (No bigger than Y200 though please ;D).

Thanks!

Thank you, I'll start working on it later :) currently, looking around for new fonts/brushes etc :)

Elite I do apologize but after constant battles with your Mew I lost many good pokemon :( but this was the best i could get out of it....

it was a pain in the arse to remove the background,, and without removing the background couldn't do much with it.

deltaleaguecopy_zpsa6a370ff.jpg

Can i get one of these doing.

Text 1: Skippy

Pokemon Render: Espeon.

I don't have any specific images or anything.

Size: Same as yours

Doing it now buddy :)

Elite I do apologize but after constant battles with your Mew I lost many good pokemon :( but this was the best i could get out of it....

it was a pain in the arse to remove the background,, and without removing the background couldn't do much with it.

deltaleaguecopy_zpsa6a370ff.jpg

That's pretty good! Thanks.