Visual Novel Thread

King

its worth it, get ur shit together

What, Tsukihime? I know its worth it but I do a lot of other, VERY IMPORTANT THINGS

like playing World of Warcraft, or shitposting on this forum.

Is Phoenix Wright a visual novel?, or you need lolis for that?

The Ace Attorney series has Lolis.

Fate Stay Night is cool, UBW best ruote ( fuck off Sakura )
Hollow Hataraxia is cool, shame i can't go on for some reason
Tsukihime is nice, the story is OP, graphics is so-so but enjoyable

Koiken Otome is the real shit tho

tfw still too lazy to read muv luv

and also too lazy to read tsukihime

If you want to get straight to the action you can probably just skip muv luv and go for alternative, it isn't really a required read.

At the very least, you only need to do one arc, the sumika route, the rest are practically the exact same thing with minor, very minor, character differences, and the sort of "flashbacks" in alternative don't really show anything of that story anyways, nor does it effect the alternative story.

I could not stand HF, shit MC gets even more shit, terrible overly used Heroine, not enough Lancer, not enough Gilgaymesh...plot wise it was as deep as Sakura vagina, but it was a pain reading it...perfect ending made me wanted to puke....only good thing was Rider

wow because shirou is a good MC in any other route

oh wait he fuckin isnt

Sparks Liner High, Mind of Steel and HF True End were the GOAT endings and HF was the best route. I want everyone to leave

the good things in HF outweigh the bad things and the good things in every other route

not that the Fate route had good things

Edited by Gilgamesh

shit MC gets even more shit

The fact that in the other routes he wasn't a bitch puppy made him less shit

Best ending a shit, Sakura didn't deserved a good ending, real ending was Superhero ( what you call Mind of Steel probably ).

And in Hollow Hataraxia Sakura is even more shit, just let it die Goddammit

Rin best pure maiden

didnt the fate series begin as a sex game that ended with the hero having sex with rin?

I'm ready for 3 movies of Unlimited Cooking Works

fate cooking show sounds kewl but it would get old after a few episodes. anime cooking just not the same.

didnt the fate series begin as a sex game that ended with the hero having sex with rin?

fate cooking show sounds kewl but it would get old after a few episodes. anime cooking just not the same.

i want you to leave

The fact that in the other routes he wasn't a uguu puppy made him less shit

Best ending a shit, Sakura didn't deserved a good ending, real ending was Superhero ( what you call Mind of Steel probably ).

And in Hollow Hataraxia Sakura is even more shit, just let it die Goddammit

I don't know what an uguu puppy is because this forum's censorship is fucking suffocating, however in none of the routes was he an uguu puppy at the end except maybe Fate. I don't remember what the fuck happened to him in that route but it was shit so whatever.

At least we can agree that Sakura is shit and Rin a best. HF still best route though. Also UBW doesn't have Hassan.

But yeah Sakura scenes were the most boring scenes in Hollow Ataraxia. I just 100% cleared it like last week.

UEMARpw.png

Anime Games Thread

Anime Songs Thread

Anime Movies Thread

Anime Series Thread

Anime Comics Thread

Anime Visual Novels Thread

Anime Girl Thread

Anime Anime thread

This has always been our sub forum.

Damn, i don't know why but i can't go on, like, i should go to the stairs to the moon or some shit like that, but nooooooo, i miss a flag somewhere and get back to the previous week....but have done all the evets there

Damn, i don't know why but i can't go on, like, i should go to the stairs to the moon or some shit like that, but nooooooo, i miss a flag somewhere and get back to the previous week....but have done all the evets there

U2RaPqC.png

I wish I could tell you what flag you missed. Oh wait, I can.

Y3Ajffq.png

This is what my flag list looks like. I might be able to figure out which one you're missing if you show me yours. Thats a big might though, I may not remember what it actually is, because not all of these flags are clickable and have little descriptions under them.

there isn't currently a Visual Novel thread, and although a novel like Katawa Shoujo is /kinda/ anime-ish, I think the two types of entertainment vary enough. For example in a visual novel thread, you might discuss the story, or the mechanics, or maybe even software like renpy that's used to make visual novels, but in a manga/anime thread you wouldn't discuss such things. That being said, I think a visual novel is different enough to earn it's own thread.
It could be argued that Visual Novels with an anime art style are similar enough to be put in the Manga/Anime thread, but if you try and make a single discussion thread for multiple different types of topics, it limits the amount of discussion that can go on.
Also if I were to lock this as a duplicate of the anime/manga thread, we'd end up with a Anime/Manga/Visual novel thread, which I don't think you should force such a variety of different entertainment types into one discussion thread.
tl dr just because it's japanese it doesn't automatically belongs in the Manga/Anime thread.

Oh I'm sorry, Daft. I was just teasing haha. Not serious. Sorry for making you type that all out.

100% complete. There was not a single piece that I read that wasn't in English. Even the Tohsaka Shrine emas are in English. I need to get 60,000 yen so I can buy the last two though.

Edited by Gilgamesh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.