Pokemmo minecraft server is up & running again!

Heimann

send me a pm when you're about to start.
Also i can start doing some work for you if you want.

Don't think I will start before next week. And we are gonna need a buttload of sand/gravel, Probably a double chest or two. There is no hurry, and I would feel bad letting you do all the grinding.

i only ever cleared out a water temple once, and i was in creative so no deaths, and i got to use unlimited dry sponge, and it was STILL hard and tedious

Imagine all the fun doing it in survival then! But ye I know it will suck... Hence the need for help. It might even turn out to not be doable to be honest.

we could just use the sponge we get from the sponge room of the monument, and someone's job could be bringing furnaces and coal to constantly dry the sponge? (i could do that)

bc trust me.. sponge will be SO much easier than sand and gravel

sincere apologies for the double post, but who took my potatoes? i had a stack of 64 and a stack of 28 (i think trit can confirm this because he borrowed one from me once) but when i went to plant them in the farm i just made, they were all gone. i know i didnt die with them because i havent taken them out of my 'mob drops' chest (i had no reason to until the farm was finished) so my only conclusion is that someone took them. please give them back. or at least like, 5 of them, so i can just grow more with my farm. if you just quietly put them in my chest when i'm offline i won't "demand punishment" or anything.

sincere apologies for the double post, but who took my potatoes? i had a stack of 64 and a stack of 28 (i think trit can confirm this because he borrowed one from me once) but when i went to plant them in the farm i just made, they were all gone. i know i didnt die with them because i havent taken them out of my 'mob drops' chest (i had no reason to until the farm was finished) so my only conclusion is that someone took them. please give them back. or at least like, 5 of them, so i can just grow more with my farm. if you just quietly put them in my chest when i'm offline i won't "demand punishment" or anything.

go lewt my house I have a farm of them

I have four rows of potatoes and a row of carrots over at my place if you need more.

we could just use the sponge we get from the sponge room of the monument, and someone's job could be bringing furnaces and coal to constantly dry the sponge? (i could do that)

bc trust me.. sponge will be SO much easier than sand and gravel

How many sponges are we gonna need btw? i went back and managed to take 32

Edit: 3th (and 4th) head obtained, i can summon the wither if someone is up for a challenge

Edited by Vaeldras

I feel like finding a Slime for the first time on a new server is always way more exciting than finding diamonds.

For some reason you find none on the first night and a shitload on the second one.

Works like that

Mfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrEDiUbXjzE

I should build something with sticky pistons and slime blocks.

Still remember when we had to use 3-4 tnt's to shoot a single one (or even worse, the icarus cannon).

Edited by Vaeldras

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.