Pokemmo minecraft server is up & running again!

Heimann

Alright, finally in.

Why does somebody have a place right at spawn?

Camping out in the desert close by atm if anyone comes on, obviously no idea where anyone else is. Nobody else online atm.

Edited by Plague

Alright, finally in.

Camping out in the desert close by atm if anyone comes on, obviously no idea where anyone else is. Nobody else online atm.

tritios is bad

Alright, finally in.

I have been setting up some basic stuff in spawn for all to use. if you need stuff you can take some from there, just dont raid the place..

will probably move on soon and find a place to make my own base.

Zombie drops have been kind to me, got potatoes and carrots now. In the desert.

if its the same dessert, its good at spawning mobs, especially in the flat around my house holy shit the amount of shit that spawns

if its the same dessert, its good at spawning mobs, especially in the flat around my house holy shit the amount of shit that spawns

Eh, every desert is like that.

At least you can farm discs like it's nothing.

yeah isn't there only like 10 people playing? afaik, most people have jobs.. i know munya has been busy with testing before the pts, and now testing ON the pts.. i'm on every day except today because i was busy, but thanks to timezones no one is ever on when i am. lax was going to play but he has a job and a gf now so his time is limited.

i reckon weekends will probably be the only time we all get to play together, which is fine by me tbh..

yeah isn't there only like 10 people playing? afaik, most people have jobs.. i know munya has been busy with testing before the pts, and now testing ON the pts.. i'm on every day except today because i was busy, but thanks to timezones no one is ever on when i am. lax was going to play but he has a job and a gf now so his time is limited.

i reckon weekends will probably be the only time we all get to play together, which is fine by me tbh..

As long as it doesn't get closed due to inactivity i'm fine.

I'll finish my library and gather some more pearls so we can fight the dragon together, possibly when everyone is on

As long as it doesn't get closed due to inactivity i'm fine.

I'll finish my library and gather some more pearls so we can fight the dragon together, possibly when everyone is on

yeah that would be cool, i have 2 you guys can use

maybe we could all plan to do it this weekend at a specific time?

Keep in mind that trio is from norway, so we kinda share the same timezone (italy here).

But yeh, we'd also have to see who's interested, hopefully someone doesn't give af 

Sounds good. I'm available on Saturday from 3pm-11pm gmt.. Dunno how that works because timezones and stuff.
There are several other things we could do aswell. Witherboss, Horseracing, Battling each other Etc.

I have also been wanting to make a watertemple-farm for some time. But it's a giant project and I would need some help doing it.

Sounds good. I'm available on Saturday from 3pm-11pm gmt.. Dunno how that works because timezones and stuff.
There are several other things we could do aswell. Witherboss, Horseracing, Battling each other Etc.

I have also been wanting to make a watertemple-farm for some time. But it's a giant project and I would need some help doing it.

send me a pm when you're about to start.

Also i can start doing some work for you if you want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.