Back Again!

Hey everyone, I am sure nobody even knows me but i am back after a very long break. I haven't played since around October of 2014. But, I have been handling some issues and i am back! Things have changed and i am maybe looking to start or join a team. My IGN is, 'WPGPantherX' Message me in-game for my contact info. 

Thanks- Panther

Welcome to Pokemmo! Have a fun journey!

The essentials you'l need for survival:

Raticate

Pidgeot

A good looking avatar

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on paste at all times (you never know when you'll need it)

Things to avoid:

Fearows

Nidokings (at the begging of the game)

Losing the first rival battle

The people in dark coats with evil looking wings (too spoopy 4 me)

the afk people in viridian

Underleveling

The guy who follows you around into Cerulean cave

The forbidden channels

Tips:

Dont irritate the moderators it'l only lead to trouble

Respect your peers

@oldmanhassan is probably the most helpful person on Pokemmo (along with the staff of course)

Make sure to report any hackers or abusers on the forums

Ask a staff member or fellow pokemmo player for any questions you may have. If still unsolved, post your question on the forums

Hey everyone, I am sure nobody even knows me but i am back after a very long break. I haven't played since around October of 2014. But, I have been handling some issues and i am back! Things have changed and i am maybe looking to start or join a team. My IGN is, 'WPGPantherX' Message me in-game for my contact info. 

Thanks- Panther

Welcome back to forums! You should download TeamSpeak where you can interact with other players by voice. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Thanks- Panther

Ktnxbai.