[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 4

Tyrone used 11 tbolts vs blissey.

Chance on getting at least 1 crit:

Chance on getting a crit = 6,25%

Chance on not getting a crit = 93,75%

Chance on not getting a crit in 11 tbolts = 0,9375^11 = 49,17%

Chance on getting at least 1 crit in 11 tbolts = 50,83%

What rng?

@anyone saying raikou doesn't counter seismic toss-less blissey: you're bad and you should feel bad.

Edited by Tranzmaster

What rng?

@anyone saying raikou doesn't counter seismic toss-less blissey: you're bad and you should feel bad.

but the para's

What rng?

no.

Heres what i was trying to do: softboil to full hp every other turn and then break try to break sub in-between. This way, crit would have been a non factor as a +6 bolt crit from Raikou would have done bit less than 70%, and he would have needed to crit twice, otherwise I'd be able to softboil up to full hp and start over. Also this would have meant it would have been over several turns ago, as he would have been unable to set up subs much sooner since I would have worn him down, instead of have been trying to break through parahaxes. So yeah, the para mattered a lot more than the crit, but its gg anyways.

no.

Heres what i was trying to do: softboil to full hp every other turn and then break try to break sub in-between. This way, crit would have been a non factor as a +6 bolt crit from Raikou would have done bit less than 70%, and he would have needed to crit twice, otherwise I'd be able to softboil up to full hp and start over. Also this would have meant it would have been over several turns ago, as he would have been unable to set up subs much sooner since I would have worn him down, instead of have been trying to break through parahaxes. So yeah, the para mattered a lot more than the crit, but its gg anyways.

+6 Raikou Thunderbolt vs. Blissey on a critical hit: 879-1035 (134.8 - 158.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

But the sandstorm that was hard countering raikou.

...It still proves my point.

Btw you could even make a case for the para helping blissey to delay the pp stall.

delay wat pp stall. Blissey would have made short work of both Starmie and Celebi after killing Raikou, lol. Starmie was pretty much dead to the point where if it switched in on an Ice Beam, even though it resists it, it'd just get killed. Celebi would then be helpless against Blissey. I guess it could try stalling with Sub, but since Celebi was Sub/CM/BP/Giga Drain and Sandstorm was up, it would have ended up losing to simple +6 tbolts anyway.

Saying "sandstorm was hard countering Raikou" is a bit misleading, considering in Gen 3, TTar usage is around 50ish%, and only 1 side needs TTar for permanent sand. When there's Sand up pretty much all of the time, it's pretty hard to pretend Sandstorm isn't a relevant battle condition pretty much all the time, hue.