Favorite Meal (Dinner).

Sialia

Should i use oil?

Also what about rinse and water temperature.

what? how is oil related to salt?

Btw, salt needs to be added before it start boiling, a bit sooner than that.

Also, it depends on how much water you use.

what? how is oil related to salt?

Btw, salt needs to be added before it start boiling, a bit sooner than that.

Also, it depends on how much water you use.

I use 2/3 of a regular pot, and i used to add oil to avoid any sticking. But i think i got pasta by now, thanks for the tip when to add the salt

Mfw we are discussing how to make the easiest thing to cook.

It's about doing it perfect!

Don't eat pasta if you know what is good for you

But it's a yummy / healthy way to get carbs :(

Edited by Sialia

how?

It's a pile of carbs aka complex sugars. Topped with (usually) a fatty sauce. I'm a firm believer in limiting carbs because they just get converted to fats. Yes, it's a source of energy and people need that. I just think pasta should be a small side porition of a meal but people make it the main thing. Like I said though, everything in moderation. I avoid pasta like the plague though, makes me ill!

It's a personal choice but if you're not happy with your weight/health it's a good thing to reexamine your intake of.

It's a pile of carbs aka complex sugars. Topped with (usually) a fatty sauce. I'm a firm believer in limiting carbs because they just get converted to fats. Yes, it's a source of energy and people need that. I just think pasta should be a small side porition of a meal but people make it the main thing. Like I said though, everything in moderation. I avoid pasta like the plague though, makes me ill!

It's a personal choice but if you're not happy with your weight/health it's a good thing to reexamine your intake of.

I can afford to eat 5 cakes x day, let's leave it at that

Edit: actually i can't, i'd die by the end of the day

Edited by Vaeldras

It's a pile of carbs aka complex sugars. I'm a firm believer in limiting carbs because they just get converted to fats. Yes, it's a source of energy and people need that. I just think pasta should be a small side porition of a meal but people make it the main thing.

^This, its really not healthy eating it more than 2 times per week. I used to eat pasta a lot in the past and once i stopped i noticed significant change in my body, most bodyfat was gone. Also pasta is a lot healthier if cooked without oil/butter, just boiled, and then served with some green salad. (Coming from a pasta lover)

ARE YOU ANTI SPAGHETTI EMREE?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.