Multiple money Pouches.

Ronax

Question

This idea may not be the best one, but for people who like to organize their things such as money for example, I feel like this would be a neat feature. It could be used for multiple reasons. Here are some examples:

1. Money pouch for the money to spend on shinies.
  2. Money pouch for the money to spend on comps.
  3. Separating Money you have collected from Lotteries to keep track of how much you have collected.
  4. Breeding money pouch.
  5. Pouch for extra money.
  6. Ect.

There could be a limit to how many pouched you could have. Example 2-5 extra pouches

This is how it would work:

1. Click the + symbol to create a new money pouch. Click + to add money that pouch.

85d2170df8fb2a637dc1e223bd632b8c.png

2. A box would open up similar to a trade box. A down arrow would be next to the money to select the pouch. Select the amount you wish to move and accept.

94fc90420428bcfdcaf2dead62554f7b.png

eb4817f2750a1ef0ae52aa7f88844a61.png

3. The end result.

4031bbf7813021f3a8a25d01c38f9704.png

4. Now for trading. When you open the trade box there would a be a down arrow next to the money. Simply click it and choose pouch 1, 2, or 3 to pull the money from the selected pouch to trade. This also goes in reverse. If someone is trading you money select a pouch number on your side for the money to sent to. 

2088c3ecd9708c81f4db18e4d16b7b64.png

I do understand this feature is probably not needed, or necessary by any means as most people can keep track of their money within one pouch, and keep track of the money they have collected from Lotteries ect.. Also, most of us have calculators on hand as well. This was just an idea for convenience to better help organize ones money. 

10 answers to this question

Would money gained from trade or battles be added to like a default pouch? or wut 

and could there be like a bank ouch like Ronax said or would it have to be like a separate building for a bank

Yes all money you gain from battles would go into the default pouch. If another person is trading you money, select the pouch on your side of the trade box and the money would be sent to that pouch.

Also, this idea is separate from the bank idea. The could go together very well, but the bank would be a separate entity in which you would store your money.

Kind of reminds me of the Gen 2 mom, also serving as a second place to store money.

Would be a better idea i guess.
The game should have a bank in the game. The bigger cities can have a new building that serves as a bank.

Example i made for Rustboro City and Slateport City:

xfqlhh.jpg

A new building type can blend in perfectly.

Example of a possible Bank interior (it's not perfect yet, but it's a start)

308csuc.jpg

Edited by Zeror

Would be a better idea i guess.
The game should have a bank in the game. The bigger cities can have a new building that serves as a bank.

Example i made for Rustboro City and Slateport City:

xfqlhh.jpg

A new building type can blend in perfectly.

Example of a possible Bank interior (it's not perfect yet, but it's a start)

308csuc.jpg

I have ideas for locations in Kanto as well

Here are my location ideas

6747f13b8865cc46f61fb2fdcb17054e.png

(first floor of Silph Co. where I circled)

1st floor of Celadon Mart (No featured picture)

Island 7 Trainer Tower front entrance (also no featured picture)

I think the bank locations in Hoenn or the ones in Kanto are in my opinion very good.