Kato Is here

Hi kato and welcome to the Pokemmo forums! If you ever need a friend to show you the ropes of this game (breeding, competitive play, ETC!!!), I suggest you add KingBowser to your friend's list and send him private message, he loves to help out newbies!

Deejaye would be right, if this post was made about 6 months ago. I have recently become busy Iin irl and havent had much time for pokemon. As much as I like to help out, I simply cant, but I do have a recommendation. And who would that be we all wonder, simply the person who made this post, Deejaye. Real high energy person ready to help when needed, day or night, you will get a pm back in minutes. Its rather amazing how dedicated she is to helping out players like you, enjoy your stay here buddy.

Deejaye would be right, if this post was made about 6 months ago. I have recently become busy Iin irl and havent had much time for pokemon. As much as I like to help out, I simply cant, but I do have a recommendation. And who would that be we all wonder, simply the person who made this post, Deejaye. Real high energy person ready to help when needed, day or night, you will get a pm back in minutes. Its rather amazing how dedicated she is to helping out players like you, enjoy your stay here buddy.

WOW BOWSER THANKS!!!!!!!