It's raining and it's gloomy.

CyrusZathen

Question

7 answers to this question

Rain is the only weather effect in the Generation 3 handhold games, from what I remember, so adding other seasonal weather effects would actually take a lot of time, effort and coding to create from scratch for the most part.

While it would be cool to have seasonal weather, I don't think we'll get any for a long while.

Edited by Inarin

Rain is the only weather effect in the Generation 3 handhold games, from what I remember, so adding other seasonal weather effects would actually take a lot of time, effort and coding to create from scratch for the most part.

While it would be cool to have seasonal weather, I don't think we'll get any for a long while.

I know rain is the only weather in gen 3 xd but i don't know if they can add it or not but worth to suggest it guess.

We have weather which is rain but why not snow too? like every December it will snow like Route 113 on Fallarbor Town and have summer and spring which leaves will fall ^^

Your idea is cool but it's hard to add in the Pokemon Fire Red version or Emerald version.~

I wouldnt have it as seasonal since it depends on your hemisphere, also wouldnt like the wind idea either. Hard enough making it through is7 valley w/out being blown backwards by the wind.

Basically just keep it to battle weather effects scattered randomly throughout the region

Edited by Kizhaz