Hi! My name is Anita! HELP!! >_<

Hello everybody! I'm Anita From Argentina, i've tryed to loggin to the game but it says that the password is wrong, i've changed my other user's password because i couldn't log in with that. So i created this new user... I can log into the forum as you see, but i still can't  log into the game. I´ve downloaded the game ( the client ) from this website and i still can't log into the game.... Please if somebody can help me i will feel gratefull! 
(sorry about my english =P) 

Greatings

Any

Edited by anahiz16

Hello everybody! I'm Anita From Argentina, i've tryed to loggin to the game but it says that the password is wrong, i've changed my other user's password because i couldn't log in with that. So i created this new user... I can log into the forum as you see, but i still can't  log into the game. I´ve downloaded the game ( the client ) from this website and i still can't log into the game.... Please if somebody can help me i will feel gratefull! 
(sorry about my english =P) 

Greatings

Any

Hello there sir/ma'am to the forums! I would advise you to download TeamSpeak, a service where you can talk to players, no faces required. Welcome to the forums! :)

Wait I keep seeing you, didn't you quit?

This is a common misconception I get. When I resigned from YouTube, I still wanted to be in the community and see it grow. I kept on playing, but college prep has been taking most of my time hence why I resigned from YouTube. Do I plan to start up YouTube again? Maybe, but not in a couple of months, I have to focus on schooling. I don't want to hog up the thread about myself, I do want to say that people should download TeamSpeak, it is a way of communication in the game.

This is a common misconception I get. When I resigned from YouTube, I still wanted to be in the community and see it grow. I kept on playing, but college prep has been taking most of my time hence why I resigned from YouTube. Do I plan to start up YouTube again? Maybe, but not in a couple of months, I have to focus on schooling. I don't want to hog up the thread about myself, I do want to say that people should download TeamSpeak, it is a way of communication in the game.

It's a delight to see you around buddy. Good luck with your college prep.

It's a delight to see you around buddy. Good luck with your college prep.

Thanks, I appreciate being around this community. It is a nice place to take a break from my studying (if I get one). The community here is nice and extremely caring hence the reason why I don't want to leave any time soon. You may see me not online on forums for quite a while, that is because I do a lot of studying.