Most Disappointing Pokemon Move

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which moves are the most disappointing?

• Bone Rush
    • Double Team
    • Rollout
    • SonicBoom
    • Rage
    • Bide
    • Seismic Toss
    • Dragon Rage
    • Hold Hands
    • Constrict

>rollout
>disappointing

5th turn rollout with defense curl vs max defense skarmory:

[spoiler]
c1787ecc74.png

[/spoiler]

rollout shuckle is devastating, hardly disappointing

Rollout's animation is lackluster to me, wasn't about effectiveness

I don't understand your list? dragon rage is the most powerful move in the game when you're playing under level 30, how can blasting everything with 1hkos be disappointing?

& bone rush/rollout/double team can all be incredibly powerful & fun to use, bide creates a huge amount of tension when you're going up against brock with a charmander, it makes that battle far more interesting & challenging than it would otherwise be.

& the animations on seismic toss in gen 3 gamecube & gen 6 DS are funny as ****, especially if you send a wailord into orbit, its also an incredibly useful move with it's damage scaling by level & ignoring defence, & if you hit a level 40 or below mon with a level 50+ charizard seismic toss it is just as devastating as in the anime, and hold hands is fun, the only thing disappointing about it is you can't hold hands with an opponent in singles xD really wish you could, it's still fun for showing off in doubles though, almost picked hold hands for just that but rage is both genuinely bad & has absolutely no correlation between the game & anime, sonic boom is underwhelming but situationally useful.

a real dragon full of rage does more than 40 diddly points of damage. 

try using it in the level 15-20 cup on Pokemon Stadium with a Gyarados, it wrecks pretty much everything, it's useful in every gym under level 40 too, getting 2 & 3hkos

I think in general the moves that do x amount of damage (sonicboom, Dragon Rage, ect), regardless of everything, is pretty useless :\

Its great early on, almost to the point where i'd say some situations are unfair... but of course it falls off later in the game and has little to no use in competitive games.

Still remember the anime depicting Dragon Rage as something you should buckle down for like it was a hurricane, but its really not much :\

I don't understand your list? dragon rage is the most powerful move in the game when you're playing under level 30, how can blasting everything with 1hkos be disappointing?

& bone rush/rollout/double team can all be incredibly powerful & fun to use, bide creates a huge amount of tension when you're going up against brock with a charmander, it makes that battle far more interesting & challenging than it would otherwise be.

& the animations on seismic toss in gen 3 gamecube & gen 6 DS are funny as ****, especially if you send a wailord into orbit, its also an incredibly useful move with it's damage scaling by level & ignoring defence, & if you hit a level 40 or below mon with a level 50+ charizard seismic toss it is just as devastating as in the anime, and hold hands is fun, the only thing disappointing about it is you can't hold hands with an opponent in singles xD really wish you could, it's still fun for showing off in doubles though, almost picked hold hands for just that but rage is both genuinely bad & has absolutely no correlation between the game & anime, sonic boom is underwhelming but situationally useful.

Dragon Rage: When compared to the monsoon of total badassedness that was displayed in the show, idgaf about usefulness on a pitiful looking attack locked at 40 damage

Bone Rush: No lucario, no dual wielding sword badass move, why even try?

Rollout: 2 Lines of rocks get bigger and bigger GG looks better in super smash bros

Double Team: WHERE IS MY SHADOW CLONE JUTSU

Bide: Aint nobody tell me you could die during bide, and anyone with any sense just sets up on you

Seismic Toss: I've only seen the handheld animations for it, look weak af

Rage: No explanation needed

Sonicboom: Gotta go fast

hold hands

like really, what the fuck is that

hey man if you got a problem take it to the pms, i'll take you on any time

hold hands produces special animations in double battles, i would like to see you holding hands with someone for a change

hey man if you got a problem take it to the pms, i'll take you on any time

hold hands produces special animations in double battles, i would like to see you holding hands with someone for a change

ohohohoho kill em

Dragon Rage.

Badass name.

Badass anime depiction.

Badass theme.

One of relative few dragon moves.

-40 damage.

I'd really prefer it deal a flat 2 damage per level,  which would make it reliably deal roughly half enemy HP at roughly equal levels.   Include a warm up / charge first turn, fire on the second,   make it cause confusion in the user,  make it 5 uses.   Just... something...   But for peets sake,  make Dragon Rage dragon rage.

Dragon Rage -IS- amazing at low levels.   I wiped the floor with Brock and Misty with Charmander/Charmeleon because of it,  when I should have had difficulties by nature of fire starter.   But it doesn't change the fact that it's a bad move in the long run.  (Not even that long of a long run either).