It is I,

...alright, I forgive you. Let the party begin!

Welcome to the forums. Josh looks like he enjoys making a thread all about himself and the shinies he caught.... Anyways, welcome to the forums. You should try TeamSpeak sometime, where you get to interact with other players. No faces required, just voices. If you don't feel conformable speaking, mute your mic and you can type your request on TS.

Edited by Bestfriends

Welcome to the forums. Josh looks like he enjoys making a thread all about himself and the shinies he caught.... Anyways, welcome to the forums. You should try TeamSpeak sometime, where you get to interact with other players. No faces required, just voices. If you don't feel conformable speaking, mute your mic and you can type your request on TS.

To be fair, i started this not Josh

It is a pokemmo tradition to welcome new female players with a picture of our most attractive male player to keep them here. Josh can't help that he's such a qt. vaeldras posted his picture first, and josh being the kind, handome young man he is, decided to give us what we all want to see.

[spoiler] we wouldn't have no grils if we went around showing pictures of think [spoiler] ooooo [/spoiler][/spoiler] Edited by Shaniqualela

Pls. havent even mentioned that i have shinies. dont confuse me with you trying to force your youtube channel on everyone and every thread you enter

Pls. havent even mentioned that i have shinies. dont confuse me with you trying to force your youtube channel on everyone and every thread you enter

I retired from YT. Why would I advertise my YT channel now? I am just a simple intermediate comp player (not novice, not expert). I do also try to assist people on the forums, hence the reason why I try to guide people to TS. I want the community of PokeMMO to grow bigger and bigger. I feel that TS is small and needs a serious increase in size.

It is a pokemmo tradition to welcome new female players with a picture of our most attractive male player to keep them here. Josh can't help that he's such a qt. vaeldras posted his picture first, and josh being the kind, handome young man he is, decided to give us what we all want to see.

[spoiler] we wouldn't have no grils if we went around showing pictures of think [spoiler] ooooo [/spoiler][/spoiler]

banned from psl

[spoiler]get rekt[/spoiler]

I am officially incredibly curious about who the biggest qt 3.14 in PokeMMO is.

Welcome to the forums and/or game! Hope you enjoy your stay.

[spoiler]

What kind of shinies has Josh caught?

[/spoiler]

I am officially incredibly curious about who the biggest qt 3.14 in PokeMMO is.

Welcome to the forums and/or game! Hope you enjoy your stay.

[spoiler]

What kind of shinies has Josh received due to trades?

[/spoiler]

Shiny Houndoom to name one (I think he got that in a trade).

goddamit Josh, stop stealing my schtick

welcome to the forums lunanova.

much like josh, i like putting a face to my name so you know who you're interacting with

here's me doing stuff irl

me at concert:

Up9WNRX.jpg

me with nephew:

AoYRaQX.jpg

me with dog:

FoQyHFQ.jpg

me with shawty:

KuptQRf.jpg

me faded with famous people:

ggb1Rgt.jpg

glad we got to know each other better

need to start making gifs like josh.........