Please discontinue use until further notice.

Login Screen

Spoiler

fbee6df893.jpg

Main HUD

Spoiler

bf39ff313b.jpg

PC Box

Spoiler

b007332095.jpg

Battle HUD

Spoiler

73d1277aa3.jpg

Installation and Use Instructions

•     Download .zip file here
  •     Open using 7zip or other extraction tool
  •     Extract all contents to the themes folder
    •     The themes folder is within the PokeMMO folder within the data folder.
  •     To use go to Settings and set the theme to Espeon

As always, feel free to post your feedback and any suggestions for improvement. Like what you see? My other themes are posted below.

Other GUI Edits

Halloween

Sneasel

Pikachu & Family

Mareep

Eevee

Shiny Charizard

Shiny Umbreon

Maybe this is Kudasai's GUI.... Or he has the exclusive shiny version....

And I was right... 46f1001e1eae204a03abdb71ab3d2e5c.png

I commented on Umbreon Gui if his gonna do it or not he made it but it's normal espeon  :unsure: anyways i'mma use this theme look brillant.

Edited by CyrusZathen

I commented on Umbreon Gui if his gonna do it or not he made it but it's normal espeon  :unsure: anyways i'mma use this theme look brillant.

Kudasai might have the special GUI that the community can't access...

[spoiler]b4863db5276b6d6c134a4cf065220694.pngMy apologies to those that were inconvenienced by my quotation. The laptop I use to type on the fourms is a HP Windows 8 Laptop. So if anyone is inconvenienced by my quotations, please notify me and we can work it out. I applaud Noad for bringing this issue to my attention.[/spoiler]

Edited by Bestfriends

So i'm right...

You are half right and half wrong. I have not made a Shiny Espeon theme, but I do plan to make one at some point. I just have to get the renders and coordinate the colors just right. Plus I have a couple other themes on the list ahead of it.

tl;dr I haven't made a Shiny Espeon theme, but I do plan to make on in the future.

You are half right and half wrong. I have not made a Shiny Espeon theme, but I do plan to make one at some point. I just have to get the renders and coordinate the colors just right. Plus I have a couple other themes on the list ahead of it.

tl;dr I haven't made a Shiny Espeon theme, but I do plan to make on in the future.

I get it now ^^

Edited by CyrusZathen
  • 1 month later...

loving this, especially the login background! did you make those aswell yourself? 

and maybe tone down the contrast on the buttons? where it goes from white to blue/purple..

[spoiler] i dunno if contrast is the right word, kek. I dont know jack about photos, editing and stuff [/spoiler]

• 4 months later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic