[GUI] Shiny Charizard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you could continue this I would be very grateful!

You did a great job from what I can tell and this is exactly the kind of theme I'm looking for.

Something dark with some color mixed in.

You don't have to. I'm only making a suggestion.

Edited by RuthlessRed
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have resurrected this theme. The same issue as the other two having barely readable or unreadable sections of text. I am open to assistance finding those sections of text that can be fixed. If you find an area that has badly colored text please PM me or post here which section and where it can be found within the XML code. This will allow me to easily color the text faster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 5:53 AM, XelaKebert said:

Post update, this theme may be broken. If it is, please let me know so that I can make time to fix it in the future.

The trainer card, pokemon description window, and pc box are broken would LOVE if u would take time to fix them... main HUD still looks great tho

btw.... i made a forum account to ask u to fix this XD

6 hours ago, ronintheshark said:

The trainer card, pokemon description window, and pc box are broken would LOVE if u would take time to fix them... main HUD still looks great tho

btw.... i made a forum account to ask u to fix this XD

On 11/15/2017 at 5:53 AM, XelaKebert said:

Post update, this theme may be broken. If it is, please let me know so that I can make time to fix it in the future.

I am aware. I need time to fix them first. There are other issues likely as well, like buttons and menus not displaying properly. Until I update please don't use this.