[GUI] Lilligant dark theme

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Chaaquey said:

Hello,

Sorry but i have a problem with the pc on this theme... This theme need an updated or i'm doing something wrong? Can you help me?

Capture4.JPG

yes needs an update, I have pending to do it, but Im gonna wait till the next region update, supposed to be coming in the next months

anyways im gonna try check it out tomorrow if dosnt take that much work I can try update it, but I doubt it, better wait till the next update or:

if you wanna use it with some minor changes do this

go to themes folder

make a copy of the "default" theme

then go to the "lilligant dark" theme, inside "res" copy all the images 

go to your new "default" copy and inside "res" put all the images from the "lilligant dark" theme

this its not the same as the original but could work till the theme gets updated

1 hour ago, budadeth said:

yes needs an update, I have pending to do it, but Im gonna wait till the next region update, supposed to be coming in the next months

anyways im gonna try check it out tomorrow if dosnt take that much work I can try update it, but I doubt it, better wait till the next update or:

if you wanna use it with some minor changes do this

go to themes folder

make a copy of the "default" theme

then go to the "lilligant dark" theme, inside "res" copy all the images 

go to your new "default" copy and inside "res" put all the images from the "lilligant dark" theme

this its not the same as the original but could work till the theme gets updated

No problem i try to fix it, i spend some hours on it but i haven't got a good software to modify an XML document and i' am little bit lost with some names i don't really know what it refers to..

And if i do what you say, i have already do that but i haven't got the background in the main menu and i don't found how change that.. if i found that it's ok for me i change the look when i'm want

😄

Edited by Chaaquey
25 minutes ago, Chaaquey said:

No problem i try to fix it, i spend some hours on it but i haven't got a good software to modify an XML document and i' am little bit lost with some names i don't really know what it refers to..

And if i do what you say, i have already do that but i haven't got the background in the main menu and i don't found how change that.. if i found that it's ok for me i change the look when i'm want

😄

Its not easy thing, you have at least to be have advance knowledge on xml and in this particular theme there are some special things done, that I thank Zzoom to update them because I have no idea how they work

If you only want to have the background 

Wait I post it here

37 minutes ago, Chaaquey said:

😄

here use this files into your theme:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sk8v4rual0dfm1x/background.zip/file

and dont forget to put the "background.png" inside the "res" folder in order to work

1 minute ago, budadeth said:

here use this files into your theme:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sk8v4rual0dfm1x/background.zip/file

and dont forget to put the "background.png" inside the "res" folder in order to work

this will activate the login background, thats what you meant before with "background"right?

2 minutes ago, Chaaquey said:

i have some knowledge on xml but not on this theme it's why i'm lost i think but i can change png like i want it isn't a problem just change the background for me it's ok i'm going to custom the other things 😄

Just now, budadeth said:

this will activate the login background, thats what you meant before with "background"right?

this

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...