pokemmo install help

when i try to run pokemmo, it keeps saying that i dont have the right rom in the roms folder, even when i go to the emarald v1.0 usa download and put it in the roms folder, then compress everything and zip it, then unzip. it still wont do anything. i need a specific to do list to get it on my windows 7.

Download & unzip the Fire Red & Heart Gold ROMS then move the them to the ROMS folder in pokeMMO.

Fire Red is the important one, it's the core system the rest of the game is based off of, Heart Gold gives access to extra features like letting your pokemon walk behind you & seeing other people's pokemon in the overworld.

If you're looking for more help pretty sure there are a few youtube guides.

Download & unzip the Fire Red & Heart Gold ROMS then move the them to the ROMS folder in pokeMMO.

Fire Red is the important one, it's the core system the rest of the game is based off of, Heart Gold gives access to extra features like letting your pokemon walk behind you & seeing other people's pokemon in the overworld.

If you're looking for more help pretty sure there are a few youtube guides.

even following the exact youtube guides, it still says that there is no file in the roms folder.

so can you give me a exact step-by-step so i can play?

1. Just unzip the PokeMMO-Client.zip in your desired folder.

2. Download at least Pokemon FireRed rom. You must have 1.0 version from the US.

2a. Eremald/HeartGold can be placed next to it in the same folder to unlock extra features.

3. Place that rom in the roms folder of your PokeMMO-Client installfolder

That should do it!

• 2 weeks later...