My name is Donald

I was born and raised in the southern parts of Idaho,NY. I live on a farm and have dream of fighting by the side of robin, beast boy, raven(my crush ever since i went on newgrounds when i was a kid), starfire and cyborg. I sometimes like to sit in my closet for hours, just me and the darkness. I do not eat food for I am not a mortal, I feed on the negative energy around me as you never know when anyone or anything can ambush you. Superman cant beat batman, But honestly guys if you really want to talk to me you can talk then, mayweather did beat him though. But 100 dollars for a PPV just to see Tom brady get sacked is not worth it in my opinion, But then again you never know when the cheez-its were open already in the kitchen but they spilled the milk now my cereal is soggy from all of the tears from my eyeballs.I am very good at FPS games. I played invite in cs for many years and played currently play for the newly formed cloud 9. I brush my teeth once every 2 days. My mousepad is very dirty.You remind me of somethin' I just can't think of what it is Girl, please let me stick my key in your ignition, babe So I can get this thing started and get rollin', babe See, I'll be doin' about 80 on your freeway Girl, I won't stop until I drive you crazy. So buckle up 'cause this can get bumpy, babe. Now hit the lights and check out all my functions, babe. Girl, back that thing up so I can wax it, baby. Honey, we gon' mess around and get a ticket, babe'Cause we off up in this jeep. We foggin' up the windows. We got the radio up. We all up in the back. We got the shit bouncin' .We goin' up and down. And we smokin' and we drinkin'. Just thuggin' it out. Jump up, down once I hit them switches, babe. And I'm about to take it where you wanna go, babe. Guarantee you I'm about to get some mileage, babe. And it won't be no runnin' out of gas, babe. It's like woo...pull over, baby. And let me put this love van off in your trunk, babe. So buckle up 'cause this can get bumpy, babeGirl, we gon' mess around and get a ticket, babe. 'Cause we off up in this jeep We foggin' up the windows

We got the radio up We all up in the back We got the shit bouncin' We goin' up and down And we smokin' and we drinkin' Just thuggin' it out Now hold on tight 'cause I'm about to go faster, babe. Girl, you're dealin' with a pro behind this wheel,.babe. So tell me have you ever driven a stick, babe You'll be screamin' every time we shiftin' gears, babe. So brace yourself while I'm hittin' them corners, babe. And when it's over put that tails on your license plate. Now buckle up 'cause this can get bumpy, baby.Girl, we gon' mess around and get a ticket, babe. 'Cause we off up in this jeep. We foggin' up the windows (Yeah). We got the radio up (Uh). We all up in the back. We got the shit bouncin'. We goin' up and down. And we smokin' and we drinkin' Just thuggin' it out. When I hear you say {Green light} I'mma go. {Yellow light} Do it slow {Red light} I'mma stop. When I hear you say {Switch lanes} hit the signal{Pit stop} Take a break, hit the hazards when we park. When you say {Green light} I'mma go. {Yellow light} Do it slow {Red light} I'mma stop. When you say {Switch lanes} hit my signal. {Pit stop} Take a break, because we're 'bout to go this far. 'Cause we off up in this jeep (Off up in this jeep). We foggin' up the windows (Baby, you and me) We got the radio up (Got the radio) We all up in the back (All up in the back) We got the shit bouncin' (Got this baby bouncin') We goin' up and down (Goin' up and down) And we smokin' and we drinkin' (Smokin') Just thuggin' it out (It's the thuggin' out) Bounce- bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce (Now let me see you) Bounce- bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce (Now let me see you) Now usually I don't do this, but, uh Go 'head on bring 'em off with little previews of the remix Now I'm not tryin' to be rude But hey, pretty girl, I'm feelin' you The way you do the things you do Reminds me of my Lexus Coupe That's why I'm all up in your grill Tryin' to get you to a hotel You must be a football coach The way you got me playin' the field
Edited by Energize
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...