Leaving PokeMMO (might come back not sure)

Grampaaa

Hey guys, I'm not sure where to put this but who cares. I'm just gonna say that I'm leaving PokeMMO. I have a load of things going on at home and school is destroying my free time. I'm thinking that after a few months after everything settles down I might come back but for now, I'm leaving. I'm sorry to everyone who was insulted or offended by me, but I guess this is my karma for everything that I've done wrong. 

I'll just give a list of some people who helped me through PokeMMO and were like friends to me. I felt always close to these people and I believe that I've known some for a long time.

This list is best friends to normal friends btw.

JeanMarcH (fave)

TheEricMan

Pidgeysaurus

Yuurikka

iidarby

XLilyX

SilentHeroLink

NataliaHeart

NoadHunter (or Noad)

RacheLucario

Bestfriends

Cerulea

Elcoolio

Once again, I'm sorry to leave you. Thank you and goodbye.

P.S. Malorne is uguu

Edited by Grampaaa

Hey guys, I'm not sure where to put this but who cares. I'm just gonna say that I'm leaving PokeMMO. I have a load of things going on at home and school is destroying my free time. I'm thinking that after a few months after everything settles down I might come back but for now, I'm leaving. I'm sorry to everyone who was insulted or offended by me, but I guess this is my karma for everything that I've done wrong. 

I'll just give a list of some people who helped me through PokeMMO and were like friends to me. I felt always close to these people and I believe that I've known some for a long time.

This list is best friends to normal friends btw.

JeanMarcH (fave)

TheEricMan

Pidgeysaurus

Yuurikka

iidarby

XLilyX

SilentHeroLink

NataliaHeart

NoadHunter (or Noad)

RacheLucario

Bestfriends

Cerulea

Elcoolio

Once again, I'm sorry to leave you. Thank you and goodbye.

P.S. Malorne is uguu

Granpaaa, it has been an honor meeting you and commenting to you on YT. You are a charasmatic and light hearted person. I hope you can come back! As for me, I am a retired YouTube Reporter, but I still plan to hang around in my downtime. I hope you can come back. If not, I miss you (as a friend and a reporter).

- Roy Rogers

P.S. So you are the one that drew Noad that thing! I was terrified of that skitty monster and now I know who did it! Can you draw me a cannon so I can come and make that skitty monster and Rache's Walrein cry? (You don't have to draw that I can just go to the gym more often and get my sprite buff enough to handle threats!)

Granpaaa, it has been an honor meeting you and commenting to you on YT. You are a charasmatic and light hearted person. I hope you can come back! As for me, I am a retired YouTube Reporter, but I still plan to hang around in my downtime. I hope you can come back. If not, I miss you (as a friend and a reporter).

- Roy Rogers

P.S. So you are the one that drew Noad that thing! I was terrified of that skitty monster and now I know who did it! Can you draw me a cannon so I can come and make that skitty monster and Rache's Walrein cry? (You don't have to draw that I can just go to the gym more often and get my sprite buff enough to handle threats!)

Do you mean make a skitty + walrein combo? xD

Thanks btw, means a lot. I'll keep in contact with you Bestfriends.

Edited by Grampaaa

I was really tired and I was about to pass out then I thought of my grandpa so I then thought of anime subbed where Grandpa is like Grempa so I was like "Oh, Grampa!" and then I was so tired I put 3 a's down. xD

I was really tired and I was about to pass out then I thought of my grandpa so I then thought of anime subbed where Grandpa is like Grempa so I was like "Oh, Grampa!" and then I was so tired I put 3 a's down. xD

why are you still here?