I'm looking to help Develop Pokemmo

Hello my name is Chancellor(Shindeiru in game) I was hoping perhaps I could help with creating updates for pokemmo and I have some ideas for a spin off that I believe with the help of the developers that I could make a reality. If you are interested please contact me [email protected] I'll be happy to help anyway I can and maybe I can improve my skills along the way. I do not wish for any compensation for the work I would do just the joy of being a fan and seeing this come to life makes me happy I have a lot of free time so something constructive would be welcomed thank you for your time

Well I'm planning to do work on a completely 3d version. If all goes well once I have something viable my plan was to send it to you all for a look at it. I don't plan to make any money just give other fans a chance to play pokemmo in 3d I was hoping you all could host it as a game from yourselves seeing as to how I don't have the resources to host a server where I live. I figure this will be a constructive project to start with my foot in the door. If I haven't said it yet thank you all for this wonderful game and your time.

ps is there an e-mail address I could/should send my work too in case you decide to take a look?

I agree on the rude posts. It's not because you can't code, all of us can't. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off starting from the rom's aswell.

In any case, he was sujesting to do this on his own which is a huge task. If he wants to do this as an exercise I think we should just be happy some ppl still want to help for free.
In the idea of adding this to the current game as it is, I can say this:
'It would be near impossible for one person to make this work in both 2d and 3d at the same time.'
Anywho: If you DO have an idea to accomplish this anyway, I'd love to see into the code you have so far to maybe help you out.
I mean, who knows, I'm not too proud to admit there are better coders with pretty nifty idea's.

Edited by Zerk

I agree on the rude posts. It's not because you can't code, all of us can't. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off starting from the rom's aswell.
In any case, he was sujesting to do this on his own which is a huge task. If he wants to do this as an exercise I think we should just be happy some ppl still want to help for free.
In the idea of adding this to the current game as it is, I can say this:
'It would be near impossible for one person to make this work in both 2d and 3d at the same time.'
Anywho: If you DO have an idea to accomplish this anyway, I'd love to see into the code you have so far to maybe help you out.
I mean, who knows, I'm not too proud to admit there are better coders with pretty nifty idea's.

you're too new to know why i'm laughin kiddo