Oregon Trail Deluxe Playthrough

Orangeslash

Totes just played Oregon Trail in a bar with my ladies from class. Made it to The Dalles with no casualties... I killed 3 people on the water thinking that when it said to head ashore at the third sign, you just go ashore and not wait for another marker of some kind.

Rip ladies from class

Well, if OS isn't around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGtUJNoZVw

Can do 5 people here, and we have a few choices to make at the start. Each of the first 5 to jump on board make a choice. Make sure you note how old you want to be as well, from 5-65.

1b44e618fd.png

9a071de0cd.png (missing are journalist, printer, butcher, baker, tailor, farmer, pastor, artist, teacher)

63b09fc782.png056a7ff2a8.png (1840 to1860)

4bace7bf96.pngf45161f9e7.png

07da5c216a.png

Edited by Plague

in  43, butcher, july, 1852, kanisville, great salt lake city, small farm wagon

I don't think you understand what I meant, one person does not get to make every single choice. You get to make one, so I put you down for July 1852. Shervinz got to make the choice for Gunsmith since you edited in the occupation/destination/wagon size after your original post.

Edited by Plague

I don't think you understand what I meant, one person does not get to make every single choice. You get to make one, so I put you down for July 1852. Shervinz got to make the choice for Gunsmith since you edited in the occupation/destination/wagon size after your original post.

yea i got confused so i just wrote down everything just incase

Ok, let me try this again. There are 5 choices to make. 2 have been made already. Shervinz chose former occupation, FlygonMLG chose departure date.

We still need "current role", starting city/ending city, and wagon size. Londar and DoubleJ, feel free to make a choice from one of those.

Edited by Plague

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.