[Art][Contest] PokeMMO Art Contest: Show Off Your Sprite!

opsc6ubw85vsnl.png

Description

For this contest you must draw your very own in game character from PokeMMO, it can be an entire scene, or just a single character. The pictures will be judged by several judges after submissions are finished.

Rules

Must be your own in game sprite.

Must be completely created by the user.
Must provide a picture of your own in game character.
Can be hand drawn on a computer using a mouse/tablet or can be drawn using pencil and paper.

Date and Time

Submissions accepted up to June 1st, 5:00PM EDT.

(No extensions will be given)

Prizes

1st Place:

Shiny Goldeen

goldeen.gif

2nd Place:

Shiny Rattata

rattata-f.gif

Judges

Musica

Inarin

Host

Hassan

~ Good luck to everyone ~

Edited by Hassan

I remember as a scrub-ling I bred a really good aerodactyl and I was gonna sell it for 2 lucky eggs but someone offered me a shiny goldeen and I was like holy fucking shit it's a shiny I'll take this offer then I realised it was a bad decision and I was left with a shitty goldeen and I felt stupid.

But yeah, this sounds fun. I'll say I'll do it then I'll forget about it until the deadline day then I'll complain to extend the deadline and my request will be denied. 

Does it need to be exact? Any other cosmetic but unimplemented features are prohibited?

You're basically drawing your in game sprite, if the cosmetic isn't implemented there is no need to include it in your drawing. You need your art to match your in game sprite as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...