[Storyline Guide] Hoenn complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

RysPicz

• 3 weeks later...

I have fixed the links to pics of hidden items location in first post, but I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that I will not update this guide. Hoenn storyline is the most boring thing ever and I can't finish one alt already for a timespan of a week. I feel disgusted every time I'm logging in to that alt.

Anyway, not much has changed in Hoenn- all I noticed this far is lack of Heart Scales and one Max Revive was replaced by Revival Herb.

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I have fixed the links to pics of hidden items location in first post, but I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that I will not update this guide. Hoenn storyline is the most boring thing ever and I can't finish one alt already for a timespan of a week. I feel disgusted every time I'm logging in to that alt.

Anyway, not much has changed in Hoenn- all I noticed this far is lack of Heart Scales and one Max Revive was replaced by Revival Herb.

If you want to I'll do a hoenn altrun and check all hidden items. I don't mind it if that's what's stopping you from updating it.

7 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

If you want to I'll do a hoenn altrun and check all hidden items. I don't mind it if that's what's stopping you from updating it.

Thanks for your kind offer man, but I just can't be arsed with guides anymore- I've been updating Kanto guide ever since I made it and I was taking care of it for 2.5 year, making it fit to every past-update game. I was taking care of Hoenn for a year less but nevertheless it is a huge pain in the ass, belive me. Besides, there's not much that would need updating anyway in this guide- it's only Kanto storyline which got nerfed to the ground, Hoenn storyline is shit as it is and I guess devs do realise it

• 2 months later...

thanks a lot for the guide.A little confusing sometimes not being specific enouth in some parts.Kanto guide was more smooth I liked for instance how you put the price given by trainers so that some players might decide if its worth it or not.

Edited by russianboxer
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 4:45 PM, RysPicz said:

As long as it's evtrained and moveset properly- surely :)

Oh god, that sounds like a grind and a half, what would you think is the best route for that currently? Going through all the regions on one account, obviously after you finish the first it becomes much easier but what do you do before then/What starters would be best suited.

26 minutes ago, Zevrov said:

Oh god, that sounds like a grind and a half, what would you think is the best route for that currently? Going through all the regions on one account, obviously after you finish the first it becomes much easier but what do you do before then/What starters would be best suited.

I would put my bet on Starmie once again, next to Gengar. Both are speedy, hit hard and got great movepool :) I haven't played a single altrun for few months so I'm purely theorymoning here but judging from what I saw during last alt, these two would be your best bet. Easily accessible/ evolve-able to final form to maximally easen your journey and they learn tons of good moves.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...