[Storyline Guide] Hoenn complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

RysPicz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2016 at 5:28 AM, RysPicz said:

I've fixed the spoilers in the first post of the guide.

I intend to fix it to the current storyline standard (both of the guides actually) pretty much soon but I need some motivation to do it

when you do it take me with u,uguu

4 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

i can, zebra showed me the results, im poor, ill keep up

Thing is, I'm almost done with Kanto storyline and amount of work I'd have to put in a Kanto guide itself is just unbeliveable. I would have to re-work the entire guide, from post1 with all the spoils to the last one where are the pictures of hidden items. Both storylines got nerfed to the ground, I don't know if I'm gonna reach even 1m for the entire Kanto storyline tbh.

Therefore I'm not even sure if I'm gonna bother with even longer and most likely even more nerfed Hoenn storyline which I absolutely hate

5 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

zeb just did hoenn and he made 1.6+

I can make 3m using my alts alone and it'd take me less than hoenn storyline :v It's just amount of work that is needed to fix the guide- items got replaced, I need to make new screenshots, a lot of them got deleted and I need to figure out which ones, remove them from spoils, from the section with screenshots of hidden items... It's a boring and long process

Edited by RysPicz
6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I can make 3m using my alts alone and it'd take me less than hoenn storyline :v It's just amount of work that is needed to fix the guide- items got replaced, I need to make new screenshots, a lot of them got deleted and I need to figure out which ones, remove them from spoils, from the section with screenshots of hidden items... It's a boring and long process

Good luck and wishes of swiftness for this.