Unofficial World's ChampionShip - General Thread

Announcement:

Ok so due to lot of comments and wishes of you. We have decided to change the Qualifier system and the Categories.

There are now 4 categories :

Continent Of America,

Continent Of Europa,

Continent Of Asia,

World (Open for all Continents)

There is now 2 Tournaments for each Continent (The Second is an other chance gave, But the First one determine the Champion of The Continent).

Hope you like this new system, 

okay so real quick, being from New Zealand, the greatest country in the world, means i am only able to enter the world qualifier? Which means I would only have 2 chances of making it to the "finale", the two world qualifiers. But someone who is from say China which is a part of the Asian continent would get 4 chances, the 2 asia qualifiers and the 2 world qualifiers, as anyone can enter them. Sounds like some bs to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to XPLOZ became the World Champion, EMMME placed second and xSparkie for 3rd Place.

I want to thanks everybody for coming to the tournaments and qualifiers during 2 months. I really enjoyed to host them.

Thanks to all participant, spectators, and big thanks to the donators gave the opportunity to get nice prizes.

Thanks Noad and Hassan for their help during this Championship.

BRACKET