I'm horrible at these...

Don't worry, that plz wasn't really aimed to you, it was more towards the whiteknights (Not that there's anything wrong with them, they're some good and healthy keks)

Gracene has the longest presentation thread here on the forums (go look for it, it's definitely worth checking if you're interested), most of the posts were from people either trolling or whiteknighting.

You seem to have the potential to achieve something similiar, it's really up to you.

Be wary though, you've already been noticed by the most relevant whiteknights.

Oh my goodness lol.  Well, I doubt mine will get much longer than it is now, so don't worry...no Gracene 2.0 =P

Omg, I wish my introduction threads were this talkative on other forums I've been on xD

Anyways, welcome!! I've seen you around the past couple of days, hope you're enjoying yourself on here ^^

(dragon games are baws)

Btw, your dog is soooo super cute <3

and your art is amazing, double <3

I am enjoying myself, thank you!  Haha I agree, I love dragcave :x

I got so lucky getting such a cute service dog :3 she's my darling.  And thank youuu, I'm really proud of my graphic design / art stuff :3

• 4 months later...

Omg, I wish my introduction threads were this talkative on other forums I've been on xD

Anyways, welcome!! I've seen you around the past couple of days, hope you're enjoying yourself on here ^^

(dragon games are baws)

Btw, your dog is soooo super cute <3

and your art is amazing, double <3

R.I.P Kyustorm who left me and never came back i miss u bestie were u go i will never know

yea R.I.P shadesofchaos we will miss u from forums and game

I don't know why, but she left with some secret reasons. :(

R.I.P. Gawerty and SecretCandy (two great persons, it's rare ^^)

Edited by Diano