I'm horrible at these...

feel my pain...

one of my dnd kids was once threatened by a kid in his school. so i decided to look up everything there is to know on him. where he lives, his grades, phone numbers, family and friends, police reports(he was a jerk), his adoption papers, ect.... and then brought him a document full of every piece of information there was about him. he left my dnd kids alone after that.

one of my dnd kids was once threatened by a kid in his school. so i decided to look up everything there is to know on him. where he lives, his grades, phone numbers, family and friends, police reports(he was a jerk), his adoption papers, ect.... and then brought him a document full of every piece of information there was about him. he left my dnd kids alone after that.

God damn

Lol I told you guys to go ahead and look, so I'm not freaked out =P I am considering hiring fredrichnietze to find someone for me though...XD seriously though, good on you for doing what you did to stop the bullying.  More kids could use adults like that...

Lol I told you guys to go ahead and look, so I'm not freaked out =P I am considering hiring fredrichnietze to find someone for me though...XD seriously though, good on you for doing what you did to stop the bullying.  More kids could use adults like that...

try this if you need to find info on someone

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/10/software-tracks-social-media-defence

Unfortunately I highly doubt she's on social media, but I'm bookmarking it anyway - thank you :)

i hereby nominate this thread as the most amusing introduction we had in the past few months.

Haha this is certainly the most interesting welcome / introduction I've had on a forum.  Usually I don't actually start talking to anyone for a few months  :ph34r:

Edited by shadesofchaos

These guys are such creeps, smh.

(although I secretly looked at your pictures too and agree with deejaye, too cute *.*)

Haha thank you, lovely  :wub:

Welcome

Don't mind Orangeslash, he's harmless couldnt hurt a fly if he tried

Thanks!  Haha OS and the rest of these guys have actually made me want to stick around for awhile with their antics, I don't mind them  :P

Lel hi but plz no gracene 2.0 k thx

Gracene 2.0?

Gracene 2.0?

Don't worry, that plz wasn't really aimed to you, it was more towards the whiteknights (Not that there's anything wrong with them, they're some good and healthy keks)

Gracene has the longest presentation thread here on the forums (go look for it, it's definitely worth checking if you're interested), most of the posts were from people either trolling or whiteknighting.

You seem to have the potential to achieve something similiar, it's really up to you.

Be wary though, you've already been noticed by the most relevant whiteknights.

Edited by Vaeldras