I'm horrible at these...

I'm really bad at these introductory things, but...hi?  You can call me Shae or shadesofchaos.  I'm 23, reside somewhere near-ish to Chicago, and joined pokeMMO all of two or three days ago *lurks around the forums*  :ph34r:  I have to admit that I haven't played pokemon in awhile, so I'm still learning the new things like EVs/IVs, but so far I haven't found myself too overwhelmed lol.  Baby steps!  

I have a feeling the creative corner is going to be my cozy little corner of the forum, so definitely drop in and say hello if I'll be seeing a lot of you :3

I have a feeling the creative corner is going to be my cozy little corner of the forum, so definitely drop in and say hello if I'll be seeing a lot of you :3

Welcome! ^_^

you need to work on your marketing there Yumi my dear  :D 

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy your time in here.

We used to have a Picture of Yourself Thread before the mods shut it down.

I/We jokingly invite every new girl to it whenever they join. Join us in Off-Topic on occasion regardless though!

Haha I see  :rolleyes: coincidentally just a week or two I posted in that type of thread on the other forum I frequent...I was (somewhat) surprised to discover that I can literally count the number of photos I've been in over the past four years on one hand.  It's not because I'm hideous, I swearz ;-;

Apparently when one stays hidden behind a computer 98% of the time, this is the result?

Update : its probably on one of those tumblr links but they all seem to be broken.

Nope, not on tumblr.  It's on another forum just like this one =P I have the same username on that forum and I posted in a thread just like the one OS mentioned...the google summary for the page doesn't show my username, I just noticed (I suppose that makes it slightly more difficult than I thought) but it's on the first page of the google search results. Google just needs the right five words and it'll pop up right there  :ph34r:

Edited by shadesofchaos

Nope, not on tumblr.  It's on another forum just like this one =P I have the same username on that forum and I posted in a thread just like the one OS mentioned...the google summary for the page doesn't show my username, I just noticed (I suppose that makes it slightly more difficult than I thought) but it's on the first page of the google search results. Google just needs the right five words and it'll pop up right there  :ph34r:

It requires to sign up in order to view profiles, which was the tricky part but thank "Ike" ;) ;)

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=170208

this was easy.

birthday

3 May 1991

Location Chicago, IL

I feel bad wasting your guys' time with this lol, so just PM me if you really need to see the post  -_-

Lol nevermind then, looks like fredrichnietze already has it covered.  

I would say "no judging me for being on a dragon website" but you're all here on a pokemon one, so I suppose no one really has room to talk :3

Edited by shadesofchaos

Malorne apparently went through 40+ google search pages without finding it, which is why I made that comment lol

google pages? i literally searched entire forum feed of two different forums in less than 20 minutes, google pages aint shit compared to the horrors i've seen