Oceanic May: Tag Team Edition (Sunday 3rd May)

Noad

SldcMVw.png

Explanation

Players will compete in pairs to advance through the brackets by winning both of their duels for each round. In the case of a tie the winning players from each couple will go head to head in a tie breaker. 

Details:

16 Couples (32 Players)
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tag Team Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Sunday 3rd May

Time: 10PM AEDT | 11am GMT 

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one couple per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration. Here is a link to the bracket that will be used for the tournament.

Viridian City, Channel 7

Clauses:

Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Torment

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Wobbuffet

Salamence

Tyranitar

Dragonite

Snorlax

1st Place Prize:

Winning couple decides who gets which

rattata.gifShiny TRADEABLE Rattata and Pidgeypidgey.gif

OR 

1000 Reward Points each

2nd Place Prize:

Runner up couple will receive

500 Reward Points each

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears. This clause will not be in effect for the Semi Finals or Final round, where you will only be allowed to press it after the referee gives permission to do so.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: Noad

Refs: Darkshade RacheLucario

Doesn't winning couple fight to decide who chooses first?

If they cant come to a decision then sure but I think most couples would be able to decide who gets what shiny without it resulting in that. I don't think many couples would be up for fighting each other after just winning a long tournament. 

My Ign: Cyruss

My Partner Ign : Ellismiguel

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one couple per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration. Here is a link to the bracket that will be used for the tournament.

• 2 weeks later...