[Sig][Art] Kodokuna's crappy sigs(And Or) Avatars!

hi there Kokuro, i would like to request a sig please im looking for demeaning look of the character Molly hale in teenage form from the pokemon movie 3, and the pokemon in the back ground suicune (top left) raikou (top right) and entei (bottom) having a battle, if possible to have the background colour like a cave

with my name Amerita ( font size: rosewood Std regular) 

and a gif below saying: you may have won the battle but not the war

thank yous o very much in advance

Amerita

You mispell my name in your Sig credits, and then say "make me another one", Where are the Please? and thankyou? Wheres the respect?...On a side note please excuse my tardiness with the release of the sigs, Works been busy, I'll try and get a couple done 2maro night and wenesday is my next day off so all should be done by wenesday night. Thank you for your patience.

You mispell my name in your Sig credits, and then say "make me another one", Where are the Please? and thankyou? Wheres the respect?...On a side note please excuse my tardiness with the release of the sigs, Works been busy, I'll try and get a couple done 2maro night and wenesday is my next day off so all should be done by wenesday night. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed and i apologize for that.

Hey hey my friend.  :)  I would like another signature if you can, please.~

Text: Kyosuke

Team: [UÐ]

Another small text if you can: "New Generation" or "New Gen"

Pokemon: Entei or Jirachi

Background: You can choose if you want~

Good luck and thanks in advance. ^_^

♥ ~TAKE YOUR TIME MY FRIEND~ ♥

I'm so sorry for asking for a sig when you've got so many requests piled up already, but I couldn't help myself :c

I don't see how they're crappy at all, I actually really enjoy how these are looking!

Take your time, don't feel pressured about mine, I can be last

I would like a fennekin sig, whatever you can think of, not picky at all, just have fennekin on it, with my name Kyustorm

A random surprise with a fennekin slapped on it :D

Thanks in advance~!

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Sig][Art] Kodokuna's crappy sigs(And Or) Avatars!
  • Kizhaz locked this topic