Creat a POKEMMO ROM Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Regions

oneplus1

Hi all,

If we have a ROM with all the regions it would be fun starting from KANTO, like a story mode where every one starts their own journey and goes from one region to another.

All the ADMINS of POKEMMO, if you can work on this it would be great.I know it is not easy........

Thanks

The reason i posted this topic because non of the pokemon games offer the feature containing all REGIONS. I think all must have watched pokemon episode 1 where ASH starts his journey with Pikachu. Based on that story and until now if we create a ROM with that story it would be fun, having so many quests in game, involving Team Rocket and other BAD guys who want to steal pokemons. Involving all pokemons including Legendary and all stuff. I have so many ideas....

The reason i posted this topic because non of the pokemon games offer the feature containing all REGIONS. I think all must have watched pokemon episode 1 where ASH starts his journey with Pikachu. Based on that story and until now if we create a ROM with that story it would be fun, having so many quests in game, involving Team Rocket and other BAD guys who want to steal pokemons. Involving all pokemons including Legendary and all stuff. I have so many ideas....

Having ideas is good, not having the knowledge however...

a while ago i was able to recreate the world of gold using the fire red rom, i doubt i have the rom anymore but all the routes and towns from both fire red and gold where available, i never got to working on the houses though.

Edited by lyingcake77

With just one ROM isnt possible, because a ROM have limited space to have more trainers, pokemons, back sounds, etc...
The client will need more than just 1 rom, what is the best thing to do is creating 1 ROM per region.
But still that is alot of work and I understand why the devs didn't developed that yet, we have stuff misssing like the plant berries mechanism in hoenn, we need battle frontier, pokenav (And this feature can is identically to pokegear from Johtto) and other important stuff before going to the other regions I guess.