I just returned and am in Hoenn Region

CrypticCube

All your Pokemon are deposited in your PC, the only way to return is playing through the Emerald storyline until your reach Slateport city and you must take that boat back to the Kanto region.

Edited by Hassan

That's not true, I recovered my pokemons once I got access on a pc in the pokecenter in the second city of hoeen

You must of misunderstood me. I was stating that all his Pokemon were deposited in his PC, the only way to return to Kanto is by playing through the Emerald storyline until he reaches Slateport city and takes the ferry back to the Kanto region. Also you'll have access to your strong Pokemon but you'll need the right amount of badges in order for them to obey you, as for the bike you'll need to obtain it again in the Hoenn region.

Edited by Hassan

You must of misunderstood me. I was stating that all his Pokemon were deposited in his PC, the only why to return to Kanto is by playing through the Emerald storyline until he reaches Slateport city and takes the ferry back to the Kanto region. Also you'll have access to your strong Pokemon but you'll need the right amount of badges in order for them to obey you, as for the bike you'll need to obtain it again in the Hoenn region.

YEAH! HASSAN YOU TELL EM!

Edited by JoshLindsay10

I love when threads are created like this, I always wonder if they exhausted all resources trying to figure it out prior. I'm sure the all knowing GodGoogle could tell you..And would probably be less effort than creating a thread to wait for a response..But that's just my opinion. (If you can't figure out something very simple in a videogame how on this green earth do you function in society? Rip humanity)

Edited by Kokuro

I love when threads are created like this, I always wonder if they exhausted all resources trying to figure it out prior. I'm sure the all knowing GodGoogle could tell you..And would probably be less effort than creating a thread to wait for a response..But that's just my opinion. (If you can't figure out something very simple in a videogame how on this green earth do you function in society? Rip humanity)

Actually travelling from Kanto to Hoenn is something that wasn't in the actual games so it's probably most likely that they would not be able to find an answer from Googling. 

OP I think you have found your answer so I will close this thread, feel free to PM me with any further questions you may have.