[Art][Sig][Shop] Shae's Showcase and Shop

Skipped to Hassan since I love bulba and it wasn't too hard to mimic the Glaceon one.  Is this what you were looking for, Hassan?  Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed.  As for the in-game payment, I really don't have any set prices...consider it more of a required donation, maybe? XD I dunno, I don't care what you pay me as long as it's something.  I'm sorely lacking for cash at the moment so any little bit is truly helpful.  

I put a lot of effort into every graphic because I have a personal standard for anything that's going to be seen by other people, but if I demanded a price I feel appropriate for that amount of work then some people wouldn't be able to afford it and I don't want to exclude anyone.  

...I really need to learn to stop being so long winded.  Anyway, HERE YOU GO:

boTNXMu.gif

So good

If you do my sig before Shervinz, I can guarantee a 100k "donation" ;P

Mitsuki with grey hair tho pls, none of that blonde

LOL :P if I could find a good image of her, I would try to do it tonight...I can't seem to find one though >.<

LOL :P if I could find a good image of her, I would try to do it tonight...I can't seem to find one though >.<

Want me to supply one? If you can't find a good one at least, I would rather have you use whatever idea you have in mind instead of forcing something upon you :P

Want me to supply one? If you can't find a good one at least, I would rather have you use whatever idea you have in mind instead of forcing something upon you :P

Please! :3 If you happen to find more than one that I can choose from, awesome, but if not then I'll work with whatever you give me :)

I'd really like an animated banner since only those seem to be available. I want a minimalistic one if possible, similar to below, except Orange.

dratini_from_pokemon___minimalist_by_mat

Your IGN: Orangeslash
Pokemon: Orange Dratini

Banner size: Large
Text: 'Orangeslash' is fine. The more minimal the better.
Anything else: -

In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): Honestly, I don't play the game anymore, only use the forums. If there is any other options, lemme know. If you can't swing anything else - no worries.

Edited by Orangeslash

full-moon-sagashite-mitsuki-mitsuki-img.

How about the right picture? Could you work with it? :o

Probably not, I'm sorry D: it kind of has to have space around the body otherwise everything just gets suddenly chopped off...any chance there's another anime character / pokemon you really like?  If not, I don't think I'll be able to fulfill your request, I'm so sorry ;-;

Your IGN: Vorred
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Michiru Matsushima - Just use whichever render is easiest/looks best.
Text to be included on sig: Vorred. though I don't really want text to be focused on.

Anything else: Leaving it up to you.
In game payment: I'm poor as fuck in terms of PokeYen but I'll throw what I have left and probably a comp or 2. I'll make sure they're not shit, don't worry

Your IGN: instagramlol
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): spheal
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: optional, but if you really want a certain photo or render used I'm happy to see if I can work with it!
Text to be included on sig: instagramlol

Anything else: yeah
In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): how many in game coins would u like??????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Instagramlol

Oh shoot... I completely forgot, I apologize

I'll find a transparent one D:

It's okay! And by "space" I don't necessarily mean transparent / a render (even though those are ideal).  I can mask the background out or blend it into the sig without a problem, the problem is when certaim parts of the body (most importantly the head and hair) are cut off by the edge of the frame, because it's close to impossible to make it look natural and blended.  Like this photo of Ash is fine because I can mask out the background and see all of his head / hair / torso.  This photo wouldn't work because it chops off his hair / hat / arm and makes it impossible to blend him into whatever background I'm using.  I hope this helps!

It's okay! And by "space" I don't necessarily mean transparent / a render (even though those are ideal).  I can mask the background out or blend it into the sig without a problem, the problem is when certaim parts of the body (most importantly the head and hair) are cut off by the edge of the frame, because it's close to impossible to make it look natural and blended.  Like this photo of Ash is fine because I can mask out the background and see all of his head / hair / torso.  This photo wouldn't work because it chops off his hair / hat / arm and makes it impossible to blend him into whatever background I'm using.  I hope this helps!

22929.jpg

What about dat?

• 4 weeks later...

Your IGN: energize
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): cbear from c bear and jamal
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: optional, but if you really want a certain photo or render used I'm happy to see if I can work with it!
Text to be included on sig: energize 

Anything else: if you'd like a specific color scheme, mood, or anything else that hasn't been covered, explain it here.
In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): ill treat u right with this cash cuhhhh~

• Kizhaz locked this topic