[Art][Sig][Shop] Shae's Showcase and Shop

mLUPOFP.gif

ABOUT THIS THREAD  

This thread is a showcase of my original work as well as a request thread.  Art and design is a passion of mine that started back in 2009 when

I began making forum signatures for a Harry Potter RPG.  I've since branched out into story banners, banner animation, photo manipulations,

vector artwork and design, digital illustrations, and even print media (brochures / posters / album & book covers / etc).  This is my first time experimenting

with pokemon / anime renders, but so far I've been pleased with the finished products :)

In my showcase I'd like to try and display a bit of everything, so feel free to take a look!

ABOUT REQUESTS 

I've decided to accept requests on a trial basis in exchange for pokeyen or decent pokemon.  I don't have a set price - I ask that you offer a

price (whether pokeyen or a special pokemon you think I can use) that you think is a fair and in your price range, which will vary from sig to sig

and player to player.  I'm currently taking requests for signatures and animated banners.  

Just in case: I reserve the right to fulfill requests in the order I choose.  I'll try to go in order as often as possible, but if I'm struggling with someone's

request or the second / third request is really inspiring me to create something right then and there, I want to have the freedom to do that without

anyone being surprised or confused or upset.  Lastly, please don't forget to give credit if you use the sig / banner I make you!  Just a quick

"made by shadesofchaos" or something of the sort in your sig or profile would be very much appreciated - thanks!

I'll accept three (3) requests per graphic type at a time

• Currently there are 0 / 3 signature spots available
  • Currently there are 3 / 3 animated banner spots available

ON MY LIST 

[spoiler]

SIGS

• Shervinz
  • Kiliminati
  •  

ANIMATED BANNERS

•  
  •  
  • [/spoiler]

FINISHED REQUESTS 

[spoiler]

Sleepy - dizzy write (paid)

Ploegy - yoshi ; pikachu (paid)

CyrusZaythen - shiny eevee[/spoiler]

REQUEST FORM - SIGS 

Your IGN:
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): or tell me to use whatever sparks my creativity (will most likely be a pokemon)
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: optional, but if you really want a certain photo or render used I'm happy to see if I can work with it!
Text to be included on sig: optional - leave blank if you'd like no text

Anything else: if you'd like a specific color scheme, mood, or anything else that hasn't been covered, explain it here.
In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): note - I'm currently only able to travel anywhere in Hoenn, so make sure I can reach you or you can come to me!  Feel free to PM me if you'd like to negotiate / make an offer privately <3

REQUEST FORM - ANIMATED BANNER 

Your IGN:
Pokemon:

Banner size: small or large (or whichever I think looks best if you don't care); see showcase for examples - each banner will vary based on text and pokemon, but small is roughly 500 x 200 and large is roughly 600 x 420
Text: what name do you want on the animated banner
Anything else: if there's a specific font or a specific pokemon render you want me to use, tell me here

In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): note - I'm currently only able to travel anywhere in Hoenn, so make sure I can reach you or you can come to me!  Feel free to PM me if you'd like to negotiate / make an offer privately <3

SHOWCASE 

[spoiler]

SIGNATURES 

First pokemon / render sigs! :D

bdOR6jQ.png

NAME ANIMATIONS / ANIMATED BANNERS 

3WM6Vcp.gif

zCmwb12.gif

PHOTO MANIPULATIONS 

snow%20girl%20manip.png

"The Alice Series"

To get an idea of how much work went into these two manipulations, click the following links: first manip / second manip

Alice%20manip%20colored.png

Alice%20Manip.png

VECTOR ART 

Vector Mesh - Apple

Image%202014-01-23%20at%202.57.14%20PM.p

Vector / Digital Illustrations

galleryshaeaspen.png

galleryshaesophie.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by shadesofchaos

Hi Archinix - I'm flattered you'd like me to make a sig for you!  Unfortunately I haven't had much muse for sigs lately (I've been more focused on photo manipulations for fun and professional printwork material for local businesses in my area) but if that changes, I'll make an announcement here :)

Thank you all for lovely comments!  Deejaye - SHORT VERSION: anywhere from 2 hours to 30 hours depending on a LOT of factors  -_-  LONG VERSION: it can vary a huge amount from one manip to the next.  The first manip of the girl's face being carved out and the first alice manip (the vibrant blue/green) took about three, maybe four hours each.  The second Alice manip took me close to 30 hours over the course of two weeks *curls up in a ball just thinking about it* It was for my end of term project in my graphic design class and I was determined to top everything else my peers had seen from me. The "roughly 30 hours" (or more) is including everything from the time spent coming up with the concept and finding the right images all the way down to the painstaking task of painting in shadows and highlights and changing an image's colors/hues to make everything look cohesive.  It's my largest project to date, literally and figuratively.  The original resolution is actually large enough to be printed as a 40 x 27 inch poster :3

OKAY I'M DONE RAMBLING I SWEARZ.  It's 5:30am and...and...yeah.

So about all these signature requests...I've seen other members offer to take on commissions in exchange for in-game payment (pokemon / pokeyen / items / TMs) and I have to admit, that sort of trade is really tempting me to consider taking on a few requests XD if you're interested in making an in-game offer for a commissioned signature (and matching avatar, if desired) feel free to PM me with an offer.

I still haven't 100% decided if making signatures for in game payment is something worth doing, but if I decide to go this route, I'll get in touch with a few people who made offers I'm highly interested in and I'll edit my original post with more details on future commission requests.  Thanks again to everyone who commented here and likes my work, you guys are lovely :wub:

[spoiler]Thank you all for lovely comments!  Deejaye - SHORT VERSION: anywhere from 2 hours to 30 hours depending on a LOT of factors  -_-  LONG VERSION: it can vary a huge amount from one manip to the next.  The first manip of the girl's face being carved out and the first alice manip (the vibrant blue/green) took about three, maybe four hours each.  The second Alice manip took me close to 30 hours over the course of two weeks *curls up in a ball just thinking about it* It was for my end of term project in my graphic design class and I was determined to top everything else my peers had seen from me. The "roughly 30 hours" (or more) is including everything from the time spent coming up with the concept and finding the right images all the way down to the painstaking task of painting in shadows and highlights and changing an image's colors/hues to make everything look cohesive.  It's my largest project to date, literally and figuratively.  The original resolution is actually large enough to be printed as a 40 x 27 inch poster :3

OKAY I'M DONE RAMBLING I SWEARZ.  It's 5:30am and...and...yeah.

[/spoiler]

Oh wow, I figured the second Alice took awhile since you had to change the lighting/etc but didn't realize it would be that long. It definitely shows all the work you did 'cause it does look good. (I for one wouldn't have the patience for that ;_; I like seeing results in 1-2 hours, lol.) I'd love to see more of your work in the future!

I played around with making a pokemon sig (as opposed to using real people) and it turned out better than I thought! *points to eevee signature*

So I've decided to go ahead and accept a few requests...read the first post for more info - thanks!  

Edited by shadesofchaos

I played around with making a pokemon sig (as opposed to using real people) and it turned out better than I thought! *points to eevee signature*

So I've decided to go ahead and accept a few requests...read the first post for more info - thanks!  

Your IGN: Symbi
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Dizzy Wright (Rapper)
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render:
Text to be included on sig: Sleepy " Don't grovel cause it's over baby smile because it happened "

Anything else:I leave it all up to you

Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: Sure
In game payment: Can trade you a sig or work out some yen in game :D

Saw your entry in the contest and I was very pleased with your work. Keep it up!

Edited by Sleepy

Your IGN: Ploegy
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Yoshi but if you can't do that then Pikachu is fine
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: None

Text to be included on sig: Ploegy
Anything else: Nope
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: No
In game payment: I can pay pokeyen. Just state your price

Excited to see how this turns out c: These sigs look great~

Your IGN: Cyruss
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Chrono Shindou & Shiny Eevee <3

Text to be included on sig: There's  just something beautiful about walking on snow that nobody else have walked it make you believe you're special.
Anything else: No
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: Nope

In game payment: note - I'm currently only able to travel anywhere in Hoenn, so make sure I can reach you or you can come to me!  Feel free to PM me if you'd like to negotiate / make an offer privately <3 Pay PokeYen Pm me where you want to meet name your price ^^

Edited by CyrusZathen

Your IGN: Ploegy
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Yoshi but if you can't do that then Pikachu is fine
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: None

Text to be included on sig: Ploegy
Anything else: Nope
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: No
In game payment: I can pay pokeyen. Just state your price

Excited to see how this turns out c: These sigs look great~

Done! I haven't decided yet if I'm entirely pleased with it, but I've been nitpicking at it for an hour already and if I don't stop myself now, I'll sit here and nitpick at it for literally hours...ANYWAY, here you go lovely <3 if you're not happy with it, I can try doing pikachu instead.

H7hXNhc.png

EDIT: Well...I ended up making a pikachu sig as well because I decided I wasn't happy with Yoshi x) use one, use the other, use both, use neither...totally up to you <3

bp4eBDf.png

Your IGN: Cyruss
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Taishi Miwa & Shiny Eevee <3
https://38.media.tumblr.com/03a21d4166ad4e1c16e42000cde1c1a3/tumblr_n2dt9s4SZd1s2i16to1_500.gif  & 
Text to be included on sig: There's  just something beautiful about walking on snow that nobody else have walked it make you believe you're special.
Anything else: Taishi Miwa & Eevee <3 Eevee on left Miwa on right and my sprite at middle or just something can fit xd
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: yes 

In game payment: note - I'm currently only able to travel anywhere in Hoenn, so make sure I can reach you or you can come to me!  Feel free to PM me if you'd like to negotiate / make an offer privately <3 Pay PokeYen Pm me where you want to meet name your price ^^

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to come up with something for you, but I'll give it a shot <3 I'll have to find my own images though...your shiny eevee photo isn't a good quality or crop to use for a sig and your second link doesn't work.  If I make something halfway decent I'll PM you about the in game payment :)  

Done! I haven't decided yet if I'm entirely pleased with it, but I've been nitpicking at it for an hour already and if I don't stop myself now, I'll sit here and nitpick at it for literally hours...ANYWAY, here you go lovely <3 if you're not happy with it, I can try doing pikachu instead.

H7hXNhc.png

EDIT: Well...I ended up making a pikachu sig as well because I decided I wasn't happy with Yoshi x) use one, use the other, use both, use neither...totally up to you <3

bp4eBDf.png

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to come up with something for you, but I'll give it a shot <3 I'll have to find my own images though...your shiny eevee photo isn't a good quality or crop to use for a sig and your second link doesn't work.  If I make something halfway decent I'll PM you about the in game payment :)

Ok and sorry for the render can't crop out i assume it be that but hope you can do it ^^

Your IGN: shervinz
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Rayquaza
Text to be included on sig: shervinz

Anything else: up to you
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: no
In game payment: i can pay about 75k yen cause thats all i got :P
These are amazing btw

Your IGN: Kiliminati
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Mitsuki (From the anime Full Moon)
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: Best picture of her I guess lol

Anything else:  Happy, lol
Would you like a matching avatar in addition to the signature: No thanks xD
In game payment: Yes, name price

Your IGN:fredrichnietze
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): or tell me to use whatever sparks my creativity (will most likely be a pokemon) whatever you want
Fansite gallery or pokemon / anime render: optional, but if you really want a certain photo or render used I'm happy to see if I can work with it!
whatever you want
Text to be included on sig: my ign would be nice
Anything else:whatever you want
In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): note - I'm currently only able to travel anywhere in Hoenn, so make sure I can reach you or you can come to me!  Feel free to PM me if you'd like to negotiate / make an offer privately <3
i can pay cash or gice you pokemon in game or make you a sig w/e

Your IGN: Hassan
Real life person or pokemon / anime character(s): Bulbasuar

Text to be included on sig: [MDVN] Hassan
In game payment (pokeyen / pokemon): Pokeyen (What ever you feel like your hard work deserves)

Additional information: Make it green ;)

I would like it to be in this style:

3WM6Vcp.gif