Jump to content
Sleepy

[Sig] Sleepy's | Plz Request

Recommended Posts

On 3/10/2017 at 5:23 PM, Sleepy said:

maybe one day we will all come back

still waiting

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bilburt said:

I believe you owe me like 15 sigs at this point

Whatcha want?

Share this post


Link to post
On 30-7-2017 at 2:39 PM, Bilburt said:

a pinata

Render: a dog
 Name: Bilburt
 Team: PokeMMO Staff
Donation?: uhh, u still play?

Share this post


Link to post

Render:

gengar_it__by_dcotor-d9nbiib.gif

Name: Gunt

Donation: Will throw you a few bones in game

Make it as dark as you can, also feel free to choose another gengar render depending on preference. Thanks bud, welcome back : )

Share this post


Link to post

lit

edit: bout to make some fire bc of this revival

edit2: @Sleepy couldn't get the font to look good so here is a nameless sig

bkwZ5lN.jpg

Edited by Platoons

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/22/2018 at 5:58 PM, Platoons said:

lit

edit: bout to make some fire bc of this revival

edit2: @Sleepy couldn't get the font to look good so here is a nameless sig

bkwZ5lN.jpg

sCCfTJK.png

 

Is this a thing again

Share this post


Link to post

Art: Sig

Render: Goku Ultra instinct 

Background: Smth cool

Other: Welcome back

 

Edited by Goku

Share this post


Link to post

Render: Saber from Fate/Stay, something looks good
 Name: MaatthewMLG
 Team: SaKé
Donation:100k

Other: Surprise me and welcome back 

Edited by MaatthewMLG

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Goku said:

Art: Sig

Render: Goku Ultra instinct 

Background: Smth cool

Other: Welcome back

 

Spoiler

A34JRrL.png

 

4cmoVWj.png

 

 

9 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Art: Sig

Render: Tokoyami

Background: Somethin cool with it

Other: Welcum back

Spoiler

HWOUj8E.png

 

2 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

Render: Saber from Fate/Stay, something looks good
 Name: MaatthewMLG
 Team: SaKé
Donation:100k

Other: Surprise me and welcome back 

1
Spoiler

5thJUzt.png

Kinda digging this style 

Edited by Sleepy

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/26/2018 at 9:26 AM, Imabetheverybest1 said:

The king is back

but i never left c:

 

anywho nice to see ya back sleepy. ya know what, i'd like a sig too

 

Render: Either King or Diane from Seven Deadly Sins or both if you really wanna do that
 Name: Ploegy
 Team: SASS
Donation?: If I actually still played this game I'd give you something, but I'm pretty sure I have no money on my account lol

Edited by Ploegy

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ploegy said:

but i never left c:

 

anywho nice to see ya back sleepy. ya know what, i'd like a sig too

 

Render: Either King or Diane from Seven Deadly Sins or both if you really wanna do that
 Name: Ploegy
 Team: SASS
Donation?: If I actually still played this game I'd give you something, but I'm pretty sure I have no money on my account lol

WasZKwD.png

 

also, I don't even have the game downloaded. If anybody DID want to donate, we could put it towards a signature contest or some other event. Creative media looks pretty dead though

Share this post


Link to post

Here is alittle no-text. Working on some new techniques and stuff so ill just edit this post with new sigs.

 

JRVFU4m.png

 

I hate TEXT

 

PWZLxg0.png

Edited by Sleepy

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.