[Sig] Sleepy's Graphics

16 hours ago, Imabetheverybest1 said:

Gimmie a shiny Pikachu sig for the old times

Anything else? There are like no shiny Pika renders and its just a dark Pikachu 

7 hours ago, Platoons said:

lol i even logged on to mmo for like 30 seconds today. im really peaking

woah now

@Sleepy, please make me a sig =). I'd like Roy from Fire Emblem to be the focus of the sig. Perhaps use this image for Roy (not married to it, so feel free to hunt for a different one):

627919d61bbc7ac3be16eafaa935faa4--fire-e

Would like "Gilan" and either "Game Master" or "PokeMMO Staff" to be the text on the sig. Trusting you on the font >:)

5 hours ago, Gilan said:

@Sleepy, please make me a sig =). I'd like Roy from Fire Emblem to be the focus of the sig. Perhaps use this image for Roy (not married to it, so feel free to hunt for a different one):

Would like "Gilan" and either "Game Master" or "PokeMMO Staff" to be the text on the sig. Trusting you on the font >:)

good choice dude

6 hours ago, Gilan said:

tz5kzkQ.png

uhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt feel like taking the background off but this render was kinda dope

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 11:39 PM, Platoons said:

are we dead again?

I'm actually studying in Europe for the next six months so we will see how this goes

Little Update: I managed to get photoshop downloaded on my laptop (I normally do this all on my PC) so I will maybe get to some of these requests!

Edited by Sleepy