[Discussion] HP

Orangeslash

How many times have you had that game plan played out so perfect in your head that there was no possible way you could lose. Ok, I switch in Metagross here and wreck this skrub. I can even activate my trap card and either kill this poke or force it to switch. 

DoubleJ Orangeslash sends out Metagross. KingBowser's Gengar used Shadow Ball... Metagross fainted. GGnore. 

This is an instance where your poke runs out of HP and you lose the battle. Couple that with secondary effects like paralysis, burn, and freeze, and you can lose even more HP. 

I myself enjoy PP and don't see it as that much of a factor with the plethora of elixirs available. Yet HP is blatantly silly.

I would prefer that this occurrence be dropped as a mechanic in this game. I would love to see a game where pokes aren't judged by the hits they can take, but more so by the hits they can give. I want all-out infinitely long battles of MASS DAMAGE. HP is so dangerous that there's even times where I don't swap in a poke strictly due to the fact that he doesn't have any HP. Can you imagine that?

tl;dr Desu pls, do what's right for the game, let alone the community.... Drop HP completely. Offense wins championships, defense and health is for nerds.