Whatcha up to? :3

Kydashing

RANDOM.

Lets see what yall are up to! Whether it be here, playing pokemon mmo, or random life stuff, let me know, cus i care. And stuff.

I may even tell you all what im doing. But its pretty much the same: Food,Work,Computer repeat. :3

loved searching for good/shiny pokemon! :3

Keep at it, it'll happen.  Question is will it be the shiny you want or something else.  0/3 on that.  Machoke, Spearow, Krabby, but krabby wasn't bad it was at least a water mon.

For me?  Not much, reading this thread I suppose. Don't let the other users bother you much if they did.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Keep at it, it'll happen.  Question is will it be the shiny you want or something else.  0/3 on that.  Machoke, Spearow, Krabby, but krabby wasn't bad it was at least a water mon.

For me?  Not much, reading this thread I suppose. Don't let the other users bother you much if they did.

Why would we be bothering him?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

l0l ur sooooooo randum xDDDDD

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.