Howdy Boys

Now I know what your thinking I have an old account and havn't made one of these intro things, honestly I havn't gotten around to it.

Obviously I play this wonderful game call Pokemmo, i've only gotten past the Elite four and i haven't got to the islands yet.

Anyways I want to become a very good competitive pokemon battler in the tournments hopefully join a good team like Aura <3

Do any Aura people think I can join?

Sucks I don't know many people personally.

Usually I play with groups of people this is my first game I havn't played with anyone,

Casually been playing this game just by myself... And my hand if you know what im sayin

Keep getting better but I am far from competitive

So thats why I want to join a team

Definitly I will do competitive in the near future.

Instead of being lonely like I am now

Competitive seems like the best way to make new friends and all

K Bye

Now I know what your thinking I have an old account and havn't made one of these intro things, honestly I havn't gotten around to it.

Obviously I play this wonderful game call Pokemmo, i've only gotten past the Elite four and i haven't got to the islands yet.

Anyways I want to become a very good competitive pokemon battler in the tournments hopefully join a good team like Aura <3

Usually I play with groups of people this is my first game I havn't played with anyone,

Casually been playing this game just by myself... And my hand if you know what im sayin

K Bye

You only wish it was yours

K Bye

Welcome to the Forums! :)