[IPS] Moemon HeartGold(works with SacredGold)

v0.9 available!!!

Spoiler

About the hack:

I can now use 4th/5th gen moemon sprites (courtesy of kamigoroshi) didn't knew such pack existed... ._.

of course,credits for all the spriters who made all the sprites im using (credits  credits everywhere)

+ 2nd v0.1 changes (requires the v0.9 sprites)

Spoiler

++Added:

- mawile (wip)

- gastly / haunter / gengar (WIP)

- sunkern / sunflora  GRASS/FIRE!!!! (WIP)

- vaporeon  :3

- remoraid / octillery (wip)  NORMAL/WATER...! (WIP)

-> phione – Kyurem (WIP)

-> barboach – zekrom (WIP)  >>> electivire (next update)

-> whiscash – reshiram (WIP) >> magmortar (next update)

+ v0.9 changes and/or updates (Sprites only)

Spoiler

- geodude DONE
- pachirisu DONE
- ekans DONE
- sandshrew DONE
- sandslash DONE
- slugma DONE
- magcargo DONE
- dunsparce (WIP)    -eelektross-
- bronzor DONE
- bronzong DONE
- chingling DONE
- chimecho DONE
- ledyba DONE
- ledyan DONE
- makuhita DONE
- hariyama DONE
- nincada DONE
- ninjask DONE?
- shedinja DONE?

Link:

Spoiler

* v0.9 (Sprites only): https://mega.nz/#!GY5yGYpB!F2J3qZML0Wy44g6oqMhKymO1nDpWRYo67ki_jw1j4I0

* 2nd (v0.1/new changes): https://mega.nz/#!KApQlYiS!tt8q-ZA2Lqr6mou-XrquLc5j0g9lbI3b7K3D5WO-qQo

Xx The 2nd version is very buggy at the moment...  AND DON'T LET YOUR POKEMON LEARN ¨   ¨ or  ¨ - ¨!!!!!  xX

Remember this just a WIP project!

bugs may bite...

Thanks to kamigoroshi for the useful links and files(thanks a lot)

Thanks to moetal for letting me grab his sprites for this project :)

Also: Credit to numerous Japanese sprite artists, BakaSchwarz, RacheLucario, McMagister, DiaryProduct, Eggplant and other spriters and updaters.

because theyre the ones working in the original moemon project...

(all updates are in here): https://mega.co.nz/#F!aRpjTTTT!qNrZSVSIawIsmuSeKxHthQ

Wi-Fi  :D

Spoiler

info :

:huh:  What about the interactions between the player and the follower pokemon, are you going to edit those as well. It would be rather amusing to talk to the Moemon and see them have various moe personalities. Like the cute little sister, tsundere, yandere, elder sister, ditzy, shy, and so on.

:huh:  What about the interactions between the player and the follower pokemon, are you going to edit those as well. It would be rather amusing to talk to the Moemon and see them have various moe personalities. Like the cute little sister, tsundere, yandere, elder sister, ditzy, shy, and so on.

I would think graphics are most important.

What's the plan for gen 4 stuff? The Japanese Platinum is a completely different style.

that sounds interesting...

but i dont really know what to do with the 4 gen...after all , i am not very good at drawing D:

because of this, probably ill be quitting from the project soon...

BUT not without sharing all the tools and data from the moemon hack,probably someone else can do it better than me T_T

Have you planned to replace the pokemon menu icons as well at some point?

After all, the moemon icons for 001 through 439 were already created. Which would make it a shame of not using them for this patch.

Though I imagine some resizing would be required for them to be used in Platinum/HeartGold.

You can find them on page 70 of the Moemon Fire Red Revival thread in Kickern's post, if you don't have them already.

Also, most of the 4th Generation Moemon can be found within McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprites in high quality: https://dl.dropboxus...mon Sprites.zip

For the remaining moemon you could try to search the archives here: http://moemon.sakura.ne.jp/mms/upload.html

sounds awesome :D

ill try,but my priority right now is finishing with the pokemon sprites and overworlds

I would think graphics are most important.

What's the plan for gen 4 stuff? The Japanese Platinum is a completely different style.

about the 4th gen...

THE HUNT has BEGUN !!  :D

Have you planned to replace the pokemon menu icons as well at some point?

After all, the moemon icons for 001 through 439 were already created. Which would make it a shame of not using them for this patch.

Though I imagine some resizing would be required for them to be used in Platinum/HeartGold.

You can find them on page 70 of the Moemon Fire Red Revival thread in Kickern's post, if you don't have them already.

Also, most of the 4th Generation Moemon can be found within McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprites in high quality: https://dl.dropboxus...mon Sprites.zip

For the remaining moemon you could try to search the archives here: http://moemon.sakura.ne.jp/mms/upload.html

ill probably be using some of them (icons)

and thanks for the links (they are helping me a lot)

lol, my poor english D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

heartgold moemon?

u gonna change the overworld sprites too? :o (obviously do this after ur done with the actual battle sprites)

I'm imagine with a few moemon followers done, the rest will come quite easily. Even someone as artistically deficient as me could help with that. Maybe this could get done before the battle sprites if enough people help..

I'm imagine with a few moemon followers done, the rest will come quite easily. Even someone as artistically deficient as me could help with that. Maybe this could get done before the battle sprites if enough people help..

people is now playing x/y and or/as :v

3d moemon!? 0_0 :v

welp ._. i do need some help with the overworlds... because im not an artist

58ea29595f1276e374117c5df59ab91e.jpg

wow

Nice! Gonna keep following for updates :)
I do have some experience with programming (but none with rom hacking) so I guess I could help with the work. If you need anything just PM me :D

thanks   :)

• 2 weeks later...

You mention tsundere and not dandere? Dandere and specifically Classic Tsundere are the ones who started modern waifuism and should practically be the first priorities. >:V

Speaking seriously, though. Wasn't there a thing where the Pokemon's nature influenced its interactions? Would that make it possible to have Natures become these archetypes

if the idea is to be implemented and possibly (I would hope for the one making it) much easier to do? It would also allow any Moemon to have any of the archetypes, rather than 

the Moemon stuck with just one at all times. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Either way, bless you kind sir for doing the Moe God's work. May you be granted all the imoutos. thanks for the hard work and good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...