Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
slidingpanda

[GUI] Spheal Dark Theme

Recommended Posts

New versions available
spheal-dark-2.0.2

Issues implemented:
 

1) Fixed hotkey item counts not to go outside the box
2) Fixed Team Chat selection button being outside the box and difficult to click.
3) Fixed Bag buttons placement and made bag window higher (see 6) for screenshot) - if you prefer different size change bagsize in variables.xml
4) Fixed next page button not showing when opening GTL for the first time
5) Restyled matchmaking GUI to match this theme

Spoiler

Nfq2WmV.png

6) Changed pokedex entry colors to match seen/caught/caught ot progressbars

Spoiler

VquBNzK.png

7) Changed minimize window icon (eg. when queueing for matchmaking)
8) Changed battle GUI for hordes (enemy horde GUI was not matching the theme)

Spoiler

yNnSPFX.png

 

 

 

Download Original Version Here!
 

 

Please let me know if everything works correctly. ^^ Any feedback, bug reports and suggestions are very welcome.

I will be updating plain version as well as my other themes later this week if there are no problems with this one. :)

Edited by slidingpanda

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Probably asking a dumb question here, but:

What is the difference between Original and Plain versions?

In this theme I guess the difference is not that big - plain version doesn't have spheal image on bottom-menu. The PC background is also more plain gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, slidingpanda said:

In this theme I guess the difference is not that big - plain version doesn't have spheal image on bottom-menu. The PC background is also more plain gray.

oh I get it, ty for responding

Share this post


Link to post

The download links are not working anymore D: anyone have the themes to share in order to re-distribute in dropbox again??

Share this post


Link to post

 Hola, Intento Descargar el tema, pero ya no Se Puede: 'u

me sale, "Archivo no encontrado"

 

Edited by elRapa

Share this post


Link to post

Until an available download link is provided this will be locked. Should the owner want it re-opened PM a Client Customization Moderator

Share this post


Link to post

New versions available
spheal-dark-2.0.3

Issues implemented:

 

1) Fixed pokemon summary after Unova update
4KZkzwU.png

 


2) Fixed bag view after new search option was added
3) Made battle panel more transparent

 

Possible customization 

Spoiler

Modify variables.xml file of this theme:

 

1) Change login background to the default one rather then spheal background (login-background constant need to be changed to 'none')

 

2) Change opacity of battle panel (battle-gui-transparency need to be changed eg.:

  #00000000 is completely transparent 

  #FFFFFFFF is not transparent at all

  everything in between is a different level of transparency (A-E)

 

 

Download here
 

 

Please let me know if everything works correctly (since I haven't finished Unova yet and I don't know all the new content that might not work correctly.

I will be updating plain version as well as my other themes later when I'm sure everything works ok with this one. :)

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, slidingpanda said:

 

 

Download here
 

 

Please let me know if everything works correctly (since I haven't finished Unova yet and I don't know all the new content that might not work correctly.

I will be updating plain version as well as my other themes later when I'm sure everything works ok with this one. :)

c93b6234149dd9b8fe5c8cda9e31f2ad.png

 

GTL "Search" for advanced are bussy LOL

 

 

The bag i cant search for name of item.

 

 

if i find more errorrs, I will let you know.

Edited by mago1993

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mago1993 said:

 

 

GTL "Search" for advanced are bussy LOL

 

 

The bag i cant search for name of item.

 

 

if i find more errorrs, I will let you know.

Thank you :) I will see what I can do with GTL this evening.

Can you tell me more about the bag search not working? I didn't do much about it, only placed it in the upper right part of the bag view. 

I can't find the code responsible for that input so I can't even style it properly D:

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, slidingpanda said:

Thank you :) I will see what I can do with GTL this evening.

Can you tell me more about the bag search not working? I didn't do much about it, only placed it in the upper right part of the bag view. 

I can't find the code responsible for that input so I can't even style it properly D:

 

oh im sorry, i had not seen it.

the bag not have problem then, only the botton search on gtl in advanced.

Edited by mago1993

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mago1993 said:

 

oh im sorry, i had not seen it.

the bag not have problem then, only the botton search on gtl in advanced.

I have changed the GTL search so that no buttons go outside of borders. The download link is still the same, please take a look if it's ok now :)

Share this post


Link to post

I have fixed a minor issue with pokemon status bar not being styled in some variation of triple battle. Download link is still the same - download here.

I also decided to abandon plain versions of my themes, so the original version will be the only one maintained.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, slidingpanda said:

I also decided to abandon plain versions of my themes, so the original version will be the only one maintained.

luke_skywalker_nooooo.jpg

 

But thx for update the theme n.n

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.