[GUI] Spheal Dark Theme

11 hours ago, MenmaPoke said:

I'm just me or the link is hurt

On 6.04.2015 at 2:11 AM, slidingpanda said:

Download and Installation

• Download here
  • Unpack it to your PokeMMO install directory -> data -> themes
  • In the game menu choose Settings -> Interface-> Theme and from dropdown menu choose spheal-dark or spheal-dark-plain

Or see: Detailed instruction with screenshots

1. Click the link above

2. The dropbox may ask in popup to login or create account. Ignore it - at the bottom of this popup is a "no thanks" option.

3. Then there is  a page which says that zip files cannot be previewed and there is a Download button to simply dowload the theme.

Edited by slidingpanda
On 7/12/2017 at 5:22 AM, slidingpanda said:

1. Click the link above

2. The dropbox may ask in popup to login or create account. Ignore it - at the bottom of this popup is a "no thanks" option.

3. Then there is  a page which says that zip files cannot be previewed and there is a Download button to simply dowload the theme.

Thanks You :D

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, ChicoHalcon said:

Hi, I'm a fan of your work, is it possible that an update of this theme for the new update of the game?

Thank you ^^ I will see what I can do in the following days.

Edit: I have logged in and the theme seems to work without problems with the new update. Are there any particular new parts that are not working correctly? Please point me in the right direction,  I haven't been playing the game in a while. :)

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh no ! :( I'm on holidays out of the country and I'm afraid I won't be able to fix these themes until September. Sorry :(

And about Chinese version. The fonts that my themes were using did not have those  characters so I guess that's why you don't see any text.

I may look into it when I get to fixing the themes but I don't know whether that will be problematic or not so I cannot promise anything.

Edited by slidingpanda
4 hours ago, slidingpanda said:

Oh no ! :( I'm on holidays out of the country and I'm afraid I won't be able to fix these themes until September. Sorry :(

And about Chinese version. The fonts that my themes were using did not have those  characters so I guess that's why you don't see any text.

I may look into it when I get to fixing the themes but I don't know whether that will be problematic or not so I cannot promise anything.

dont worry and enjoy your holidays we gonna wait here :D thanks for the work m8

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...