[GUI] Spheal Dark Theme

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name="slidingpanda" post="1227708" timestamp="1456599849" date="Today, 02:04 PM"]
As I said the links posted let you directly download the theme files. I don't know what else can I do to help you : ([/quote]
I click and a blank window with no load bitly direction and that is the problem then please upload it to another that is not a direct link and not charge me open.

it is and not charge
[url="http://bit.ly/spheal-dark-plain-2_0_1"]http://bit.ly/spheal-dark-plain-2_0_1[/url]

i use chrome

In that case when you click one of the theme links, along with the white page a bar should appear at the bottom of your browser showing you the progress of your download.

You can also check your downloads (in menu in top right corner choose Downloaded files option) to see if the files got downloaded and where they were saved.

I checked on multiple computers and the links work correctly so if what I wrote above is not working for you I cannot help you anymore. : (

In that case when you click one of the theme links, along with the white page a bar should appear at the bottom of your browser showing you the progress of your download.

You can also check your downloads (in menu in top right corner choose Downloaded files option) to see if the files got downloaded and where they were saved.

I checked on multiple computers and the links work correctly so if what I wrote above is not working for you I cannot help you anymore. : (

I also tested the links via chrome and there is no problem :-)

This is my favorite theme by far but this small issue is annoying me as you will see in the picture below cant really click on the Team chat button its even overlapping the interface box there 

2z7ev0o.jpg

And my other issue is this text bubble or w/e in all places like if i were to swim or access the pc or talk to nurse joy lol you get the point its white and i feel it should be more like the theme black/blue heres the picture

2e5i5gz.jpg

This is my favorite theme by far but this small issue is annoying me as you will see in the picture below cant really click on the Team chat button its even overlapping the interface box there 

[image here]

And my other issue is this text bubble or w/e in all places like if i were to swim or access the pc or talk to nurse joy lol you get the point its white and i feel it should be more like the theme black/blue heres the picture

[image here]

Thank you for your input ^^ I will definitely try to fix the team chat button cause it annoys me greatly too, but being busy lately I never got around to fix this. When the update hits live I will probably have to fix the theme again so I will remember to fix this issue too. :)

As for the chat bubbles being  white - I intentionally made them that way as it feels natural to me to have white interaction bubbles despite of the rest of the theme being dark. I think I'll be keeping it this way. :)

Thank you for your input ^^ I will definitely try to fix the team chat button cause it annoys me greatly too, but being busy lately I never got around to fix this. When the update hits live I will probably have to fix the theme again so I will remember to fix this issue too. :)

As for the chat bubbles being  white - I intentionally made them that way as it feels natural to me to have white interaction bubbles despite of the rest of the theme being dark. I think I'll be keeping it this way. :)

Well do you think you could make a separate theme for both plain and spheal for the chat bubble to be black/blue like the theme for people who want it? if not its fine cant wait till you fix the Team glitch.

Edited by TheMatthew562

Well do you think you could make a separate theme for both plain and spheal for the chat bubble to be black/blue like the theme for people who want it? if not its fine cant wait till you fix the Team glitch.

That would be 4 version of this theme to maintain. Soon someone will suggest to add it in the rest of my themes and it will be many more. I'm not going that way sorry. In general I consider the design of these themes as finished so the only changes I'm going to make will be restyling new interfaces added by updates and fixing bugs.
  • 4 weeks later...

That would be 4 version of this theme to maintain. Soon someone will suggest to add it in the rest of my themes and it will be many more. I'm not going that way sorry. In general I consider the design of these themes as finished so the only changes I'm going to make will be restyling new interfaces added by updates and fixing bugs.

When's the next update for this theme any timeline?

When's the next update for this theme any timeline?

illigant update pl0x <3

I'm a bit busy right now but no worries, guys <3 I'll be sure to update whenever I find a couple hours to look into it.

I'd like to stress that as of now, even after update, all my themes are still usable. New interfaces added - pvp, tournament etc look like default dark theme so there is no problem to continue to use the themes.

Note to myself - Next I plan to:

- make PVP and Berry interfaces look like my theme rather than default

- hopefully manage to fix a couple of issues mentioned above. (chat selection dropdown + gtl next page button)

- bag icons got displaced a bit so also to be fixed

If you see other things that need fixing please let me know :)

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 2 weeks later...

every thing  is awesome but the Login screen is little bit not cool it's just :unsure:

I think you can do better thin this  :)

Thank you :)

I'm not really planning to redesign the login screen, but if the image bothers you, you can replace the file spheal-dark/res/background.png with whatever image you like.